russian hockey team plane crash

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1315585600' post='1027864']
That is so freaking sad. I have a huge fear of flying. Can't fucking stand it.
[/quote]

Me too man. I can't stand the thought of a five minute fall to your death. At least a car wreck is over fairly fast.

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1315585730' post='1027866']

Me too man. I can't stand the thought of a five minute fall to your death. At least a car wreck is over fairly fast.
[/quote]

Dude, when I fly I sweat my ass off. And every time we hit turbulence I think we're going to crash. If I was John Madden rich or just rich I would do the Bus like he does. Fuck all that flying shit. There is a reason why I haven't been back home to the middle east since I've moved here in 1990, that's cause I'm not going to be on a plane for 2 days! Fuck That!

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1315605083' post='1028002']

Dude, when I fly I sweat my ass off. And every time we hit turbulence I think we're going to crash. If I was John Madden rich or just rich I would do the Bus like he does. Fuck all that flying shit. There is a reason why I haven't been back home to the middle east since I've moved here in 1990, that's cause I'm not going to be on a plane for 2 days! Fuck That!
[/quote]

I wish there were bullet trains everywhere.

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1315605083' post='1028002']

Dude, when I fly I sweat my ass off.
[/quote]
That's because the box cutter up your ass makes you nervous. If you stop plotting a hijacking, you'd be fine!

[quote name='Elflocko' timestamp='1315540340' post='1027741']
I just know I have no intentions of ever getting on a Russian passenger liner....
[/quote]
Those Tupolevs seem to crash a lot, don't they?

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1315608147' post='1028030']
That's because the box cutter up your ass makes you nervous. If you stop plotting a hijacking, you'd be fine!

Those Tupolevs seem to crash a lot, don't they?
[/quote]

When are you going to give me a break :(

that was funny though :lol:

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1315612571' post='1028070']

When are you going to give me a break :(

that was funny though :lol:
[/quote]
Not until you introduce me to some fantastic pussy that I actually get to nail, unlike your wild stories you share with bearded men in the hills of Afghanistan...while you fondle little boys...

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1315616137' post='1028092']
Not until you introduce me to some fantastic pussy that I actually get to nail, unlike your wild stories you share with bearded men in the hills of Afghanistan...while you fondle little boys...
[/quote]

hahaha

let me know when you free man. Call me soon so we can go out in your new stang and pick up some chicks. But I got some friends for you though.

Archived