Tomorrow's the M'FIN DAY!

[quote name='VonBlade' timestamp='1315666166' post='1028187']
Have I mentioned how much I love Peko?

Good vid.
[/quote]
Isn't it? I get chills every time I watch Peko run in. Wow.

Props to THEknets. Sweet video.

I love that goaline play with Peko in at fullback. After that game he talked about the play. He said the ball snapped, he took off to block, the line parted, and Polamalu's eyes got real big when he saw who was coming right at him. :D That's good stuff.

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1315665914' post='1028186']
Get yourself prepared by watching this..about 12234 times. WHO-DEY!

[center][media='']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1c5yXTZFgo&feature=feedlik[/media]

[/quote]

[img]http://cdn0.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/1719300/86964_Bengals_Going_Green_Football.jpg[/img][/center]

I'll be spending the day at my Granddaughters 3rd birthday party. Next Sunday is a family reunion on my wife's side, The following two weeks will be blacked out. The week after that I'm on call at work and might miss it. The week after that will be blacked out, then the bye week. I might not get to watch a game on tv live until the Seattle game October 30th.

My DVR will be getting a workout.

:20:

[quote name='BengalBacker' timestamp='1315680601' post='1028236']
I'll be spending the day at my Granddaughters 3rd birthday party. Next Sunday is a family reunion on my wife's side, The following two weeks will be blacked out. The week after that I'm on call at work and might miss it. The week after that will be blacked out, then the bye week. I might not get to watch a game on tv live until the Seattle game October 30th.

My DVR will be getting a workout.

:20:
[/quote]
If you were a [i]REAL[/i] fan you'd disown your grandchildren, divorce your wife, re-up your season tickets and quit your job so you wouldn't miss anything.

:ninja:

I cant get this vid out of my head. I was at a party tonight and at some point my girl asked me what is it about am thinking and me in the middle of being drunk and it flashed to me all the way along I have this vid and song in background. WHO Mutha Fucking Dey man is what I shouted in middle of the party. Cant wait for tommorrow :icon15:

[quote name='Farbeyonddriven' timestamp='1315693583' post='1028276']
Sunday is all systems go day! Let's prove the "experts" wrong.

[color=#FF8C00][b][size=6]WHO-MOTHERFUCKING-DEY!!!![/size][/b][/color]
[/quote]

This board is the only place where people have any belief whatsoever in these guys. Everywhere else is doom/gloom/negative.

Piss on the "experts" and Negative Nellies. This is OUR day!! Write it down.

Archived