most fun watching bengals ever

1st sunday since i was a kid that i got to watch the bengals and not take them seriously.
I know this organization isnt worth getting my hopes up for they are a mess and nothing has changed but it made watching todays game amazing.

I come to the tv an hour late didnt care and the bengals were up 10-0 sweet. The bengals gave up the lead and I just got to laugh and have good times with it because it just didnt matter, i had just as much fu watching them lose as i did win. I was actually disappointed to see Dalton leave the game but whatever bring good ole Bruce Gradkowski to lead the charge, LOL.

The bengals win, I expect nothing and everything from them next week, wont say i cant wait to see it because I can wait and will be entertained by the rest of the NFL and college to next sunday.

Go Pats [b][color=#ee82ee](after all I am a homosexual)[/color][/b] and as for the bengals win or lose your game will be funny either way. NO expectaions FTW.

[quote name='T.O.C.H.O SHOW' timestamp='1315784918' post='1029787']
1st sunday since i was a kid that i got to watch the bengals and not take them seriously.
I know this organization isnt worth getting my hopes up for they are a mess and nothing has changed but it made watching todays game amazing.

I come to the tv an hour late didnt care and the bengals were up 10-0 sweet. The bengals gave up the lead and I just got to laugh and have good times with it because it just didnt matter, i had just as much fu watching them lose as i did win. I was actually disappointed to see Dalton leave the game but whatever bring good ole Bruce Gradkowski to lead the charge, LOL.

The bengals win, I expect nothing and everything from them next week, wont say i cant wait to see it because I can wait and will be entertained by the rest of the NFL and college to next sunday.

Go Pats and as for the bengals win or lose your game will be funny either way. NO expectaions FTW.
[/quote]

You're a cunt

[quote name='T.O.C.H.O SHOW' timestamp='1315784918' post='1029787']
The bengals gave up the lead and I just got to laugh and have good times with it because it just didnt matter, i had just as much fu(n) watching them lose as i did win.

Go Pats and as for the bengals win or lose [size=5][b]your game[/b][/size] will be funny either way. NO expectaions FTW.
[/quote]
[quote name='T.O.C.H.O SHOW' timestamp='1315785748' post='1029802']

yes i am a bengals fan. im realistic with how i view them tho.
[/quote]

A Bengals fan would never say what you said in the first line.

You clearly say "your game" at the end of your post.

And why is it that every pessimistic asshole with an internet connection considers themselves "realistic"?
Is that some new urban slang I'm not aware of?

[quote name='Bleeds Orange' timestamp='1315785925' post='1029803']

Actually it was a rhetorical question. You're not a Bengals fan, regardless of what you claim. Go wipe your ass with your yellow towel.
[/quote]

okay,I just watch all the bengals games and follow their discussions on the radio for the hell of it. I just now have a different lookout on the team. Basically you can boil my post down to this. I want the bengals to win and hope they do but if they dont i cant get disappointed and can enjoy watching them play win or lose.

[quote name='T.O.C.H.O SHOW' timestamp='1315786692' post='1029815']

okay,I just watch all the bengals games and follow their discussions on the radio for the hell of it. I just now have a different lookout on the team. Basically you can boil my post down to this. I want the bengals to win and hope they do but if they dont i cant get disappointed and can enjoy watching them play win or lose.
[/quote]

Please tell me you are somehow in an altered state. No one can possibly write this way sober.

Archived