Increase

Damn, I'm only 110th on the list of board members when sorted by # of posts. Time to PAD MY POST COUNT by starting a thread in an obscure sub-sub forum that nobody knows or cares about, then reply like crazy to it to get my numbers up. I'm shooting for 50 or so posts here.

Let's get it on!

reply #1

reply #2

damn, the board is concatenating my replies and rolling them all into the same original post. This is doing NOTHING for my post count.

Yup, it's still on 1799 no matter how many times I fill-in the "reply to this topic" box and smash the POST button. Guess I'll need to flood this forum with topics instead of spamming the hell out of just one thread. Too bad, because that'll probably bring someone down on me. :)

Hey, cool, that one broke into it's own reply. Maybe it's a timing thing. Let's see where this one goes.

Nope, same message.

Maybe it's a length thing? That broken-out reply had 2 lines, this post has three. Let's see.....

Nope. Damn.

Maybe 2 lines without a carraige return? Maybe 2 lines without a carraige return? Maybe 2 lines without a carraige return? Maybe 2 lines without a carraige return? Maybe 2 lines without a carraige return? Maybe 2 lines without a carraige return? Maybe 2 lines without a carraige return? Maybe 2 lines without a carraige return?

Nope. Okay, then it's gotta be a timing thing.

• 7 months later...

Archived