NFL.com Hidden Gems Week 1

[b][url="http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2011091101/2011/REG1/bengals@browns"]Bengals 27, Browns 17[/url][/b][list]
[*][b]Joe Haden[/b] showed a nice progression from Year 1 to Year 2. He didn’t allow any completions and defended four passes (two in the end zone) against the Bengals’ top outside receivers, [b]Jerome Simpson[/b] and [b]A.J. Green[/b].
[/list]

/clip

And if he stands in the middle of the field next week, he won't allow any completions to Reggie Wayne either. Pro Bowl time!

Yeah one the same drive he gave up a td, in an earlier play i believe had had a huge hold on green, and if he didn't grab green, it was a td. In fact green stormed off the field and threw his helmet in disgust.

I will admit though I'd take haden as a starting corner on the bengals in a heart beat, and if anyone here disagrees they're just being a blowheart dipshit.

[quote name='turningpoint' timestamp='1316049674' post='1031176']
Yeah one the same drive he gave up a td, in an earlier play i believe had had a huge hold on green, and if he didn't grab green, it was a td. In fact green stormed off the field and threw his helmet in disgust.

I will admit though I'd take haden as a starting corner on the bengals in a heart beat, and if anyone here disagrees they're just being a blowheart dipshit.
[/quote]

I agree but I'd let it be known my jersey will be greased, ...let the refs keep an eye on me. They'll catch him in a hold if they do. It'd be funny watching the refs check his hands for grease. :D

Archived