2011/2012 Network Season Discussion

Jason

I watched 2-1/2 Men and 2 Broke Girls last night.

There was a great cameo on Men. It will be interesting to see how the "relationship" between Allen and Kutcher's character develops.

2 Broke Girls had some pretty funny moments.

Recorded Hawaii 5-0 but have not watched it yet.

I'm most interested in hearing which new shows you watch, and what you think of them. There are a few that look interesting, but I'm not sure I will watch all of them.

2 and 1/2 Men is getting slammed by a lot of fans. I did not think it was as bad as people are making it out to be but I would not be surprised to see it canceled half way through the season.

2 Broke Girls was decent. I am going to give it a few more episodes to see how it turns out.

I am interested to see what direction The Office goes with and see if it can survive. Also cant wait for the hour long season premiere of The Big Bang Theory.

[quote name='Jason' timestamp='1316533734' post='1034173']
I watched 2-1/2 Men and 2 Broke Girls last night.

There was a great cameo on Men. It will be interesting to see how the "relationship" between Allen and Kutcher's character develops.

2 Broke Girls had some pretty funny moments.

Recorded Hawaii 5-0 but have not watched it yet.

I'm most interested in hearing which new shows you watch, and what you think of them. There are a few that look interesting, but I'm not sure I will watch all of them.
[/quote]

I was a big fan of pretty much all CBS last night.

How I Met Your Mother (x2)

Two and a Half Men

Two Broke Girls

Hawaii Five-O

All were pretty solid, possibly Five-O's best episode to date. And the last few seconds of HIMYM made me very happy.

Also, watched the premiere of Ringer last week and it was pretty good. Will definitely check out episode 2 tonight.

these numbers are insane:

[url="http://www.tvline.com/2011/09/ratings-two-half-men-dwts-castle-hawaii/"]http://www.tvline.com/2011/09/ratings-two-half-men-dwts-castle-hawaii/[/url]

Almost 28 million watched the Two and a Half Men, and no doubt because of that 2 Broke Girls debuted to almost 20 million viewers, making it the most watched debut of a comedy in 10 years.

[quote name='akiliMVP' timestamp='1316578594' post='1034378']
Raising Hope is hilarious
[/quote]

just watched the premiere online. It was alright. I'm having trouble adjusting to the guy who played a terminator in the Sarah Connor Chronicles being a comedic actor. Nice to see Shannon Woodward back on tv though.

Watched the Criminal Minds premier last night. I'm glad they brought everyone back (except the other hot blond from the end of last season, would like to have kept her too).

Recorded CSI. Not sure how I'll feel about Ted Danson. We also watched Unforgettable. It was ok, but not great. Poppy looks good as a redhead though.

I watched Two Broke Girls and found it hysterical. Kat Dennings is really under rated as an actress (go see "Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist" if you need more proof how good she really is).

Hawaii Five O - I saw the ending coming last season, it didn't surprise me at all. Sometimes the acting is the dead giveaway more than the writing.

I have The Playboy Club on DVR but haven't watched it yet.

Glee should just end after this season. I thought after the 1st episode of season 1, what happens when the kids graduate? Saved by the Bell had this same issue and the next "session" was not the same.

I am looking forward to Big Bang Theory tonight.

Free Agents was garbage, I turned it off after 15 minutes.

NCIS: LA was really good.....you had to watch that from the 1st episode because some storylines has continued.

[quote name='Go Skins' timestamp='1316711683' post='1034935']
I watched Two Broke Girls and found it hysterical. Kat Dennings is really under rated as an actress (go see "Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist" if you need more proof how good she really is).

Hawaii Five O - I saw the ending coming last season, it didn't surprise me at all. Sometimes the acting is the dead giveaway more than the writing.

I have The Playboy Club on DVR but haven't watched it yet.

Glee should just end after this season. I thought after the 1st episode of season 1, what happens when the kids graduate? Saved by the Bell had this same issue and the next "session" was not the same.

I am looking forward to Big Bang Theory tonight.

Free Agents was garbage, I turned it off after 15 minutes.

NCIS: LA was really good.....you had to watch that from the 1st episode because some storylines has continued.
[/quote]

I like NCIS LA a lot. Hetty and Deeks are great characters and Daniela Ruah is spectacular.

Really looking forward to The Mentalist tonight. Amanda Righetti :wub:

[quote name='akiliMVP' timestamp='1316743290' post='1035121']
[b]Person of Interest was very very good[/b]

Can't wait for new episodes of The Walking Dead
[/quote]

We recorded that last night. We watched CSI. The show is just not the same without Warrick and Grissom.

I also recorded Whitney last night. Big Bang Theory was great as always.

"Whitney" has potential.....

I removed "Playboy Club" from my list, wasn't appealing at all and only 5 million watched it Monday night. That show won't last.

Big Bang has the most viewers Thurs. night:
[url="http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tv-ratings-office-return-dips-239716"]http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tv-ratings-office-return-dips-239716[/url]

[quote name='Enon Bengal' timestamp='1316796075' post='1035311']
I'm not sure which network is promoting Once Upon a Time but that looks good to me and the wife. I believe that premiers in October.
[/quote]

really looking forward that. Its ABC, and I believe Sunday October 26th.

Person of Interest was pretty good, but didn't blow me away.

Hawaii Five-O was the best thing I've seen this week.

Looking forward to Nikita and Fringe tonight.

Archived