2011/2012 Network Season Discussion

Jason

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1317443654' post='1038022']
+1!

Sweet! Only thing that bugs me is that it's on the same time as Dex.
[/quote]

They showed it again the same night right after it ended, last season. So you could watch both.

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1317607682' post='1039438']
Holy Shit.

They just showed the season preview for Dex. This will be the best season yet. WOW.
[/quote]

Was there an episode of Dexter shown this past week? I can't find a stream of it anywhere.

[quote name='Jim Finklestein' timestamp='1317994672' post='1041340']
A surprise like for me is the new show Revenge. Wife made me record it and its become one of my favorite shows this season.

Once Upon a Time looks to be good too.
[/quote]

I am looking forward to that one.

Did anyone watch An American Horror Story?

[quote name='Jim Finklestein' timestamp='1317994672' post='1041340']
A surprise like for me is the new show Revenge. Wife made me record it and its become one of my favorite shows this season.

Once Upon a Time looks to be good too.
[/quote]
I really LOVE "Revenge". I usually don't like that kind of drama show, so that's really saying something coming from me.

I know this is a network thread but I can't believe Breaking Bad hasn't been mentioned. If you haven't seen it, start from the beginning. For those of us who have seen all of it: there are socio-cultural issues to be discussed.

Netflix has recently offered Walking Dead season 1 and it's pretty entertaining. Thanks for the suggestion!

As a reference- sunny, wire, northern exposure, Dexter, CYE, flight of the conchords, are some of my favorites.

[quote name='Marvin' timestamp='1318636476' post='1045194']
I know this is a network thread but I can't believe Breaking Bad hasn't been mentioned. If you haven't seen it, start from the beginning. For those of us who have seen all of it: there are socio-cultural issues to be discussed.
[/quote]
I really, really, want to check this out, but my schedule has been so tight. Hopefully on winter break I can give it a go. I think I'd really enjoy it.

The Walking Dead season 2 starts Sunday. Stoked!

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1317855617' post='1040782']

They showed it again the same night right after it ended, last season. So you could watch both.

Was there an episode of Dexter shown this past week? I can't find a stream of it anywhere.
[/quote]
I totally missed this when I was going through this thread. I hope you found it.

Anyways..for anyone that's currently watching this season, I saw something interesting on the web.

[spoiler]Proffessor Gellar could be Travis' dark passenger. It doesn't seem too far fetched. His parents died brutally. Gellar disappeared 3 years ago. Hmm. [/spoiler]

[quote name='Jason' timestamp='1319418658' post='1050532']
Just got done watching Once Upon a Time.

Could be interesting.
[/quote]
We watched it Sunday night but I took some cold medicine and could barely stay awake. We dvr'd it so I'll have to watch it again before next weekend.

Was the adopted mom the evil witch at the beginning?

[quote name='Enon Bengal' timestamp='1319562215' post='1051234']
We watched it Sunday night but I took some cold medicine and could barely stay awake. We dvr'd it so I'll have to watch it again before next weekend.

Was the adopted mom the evil witch at the beginning?
[/quote]

its also up on IMDB.com, and probably ABC.com by now.

Do you mean the blond? No. The evil witch is the mayor in the real world.

Archived