Simpson and Collins part of a drug investigation (Collins looks to maybe be in the clear)

[quote name='Jeb' timestamp='1316661435' post='1034725']

Mardy was picked up by the Jets and cut before the season ...
[url="http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/44424/thoughts-on-gilyard-rams-initial-cuts"]http://espn.go.com/b...ms-initial-cuts[/url]

He's 5'11", 194 lbs, ....Marvin likes his WR's big. I don't think Mardy has a chance with Marvin.
[/quote]

Can he return punts?

Being from Cincinnati and popular while he was here is a big plus.
He had an autograph signing at Kenwood Towne Center in his Senior year.
Drew a big crowd.

Don't know why... I would like to see him here.

[quote name='turningpoint' timestamp='1316698311' post='1034817']

idk, I had roomates in college who smoked the stuff, and a cousin who does. they had a ton of it hidden in their room. You couldn't really smell it, maybe if you went in there room, but if a friend is renting a room from me, i usually give them their rpivacy and don't bother to go in their room.

Now if the scale were just sitting out, sure, wtf? but if they were in a buddies room sitting in a closet, you'd have a tough time smelling that. If they were in Rome's room. Game over.
[/quote]

I'm guessing your friends didn't have pounds of pot laying around. In my twenties, I found myself around those quantities more than I should have (never smoked the stuff, but after parties can take you to odd places). It's tough to not to notice the smell, especially if exposed to the air enough to be placed on scales, in bags, etc...

Besides, smell or not, you absolutely knew your roommates had lots of pot in the house. I can't believe he didn't know. After being reminded that he was always Tweeting "12:34", I'm having a REALLY hard time believing he wasn't involved either.

[quote name='High School Harry' timestamp='1316698850' post='1034827']

Can he return punts?

Being from Cincinnati and popular while he was here is a big plus.
He had an autograph signing at Kenwood Towne Center in his Senior year.
Drew a big crowd.

Don't know why... I would like to see him here.
[/quote]

Sure ...
http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/13221/type/college/mardy-gilyard

[quote name='turningpoint' timestamp='1316698311' post='1034817']

idk, I had roomates in college who smoked the stuff, and a cousin who does. they had a ton of it hidden in their room. You couldn't really smell it, maybe if you went in there room, but if a friend is renting a room from me, i usually give them their rpivacy and don't bother to go in their room.

Now if the scale were just sitting out, sure, wtf? but if they were in a buddies room sitting in a closet, you'd have a tough time smelling that. If they were in Rome's room. Game over.
[/quote]
Its not just the sheer amount of the stuff...its the quality of it also that really impacts the level of odor. This is high grade weed from Northern California we're talking here. Chances are it [i]really[/i] fucking reeks, even sitting around bagged up. And with that much of it? Shit.

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1316700927' post='1034845']
Its not just the sheer amount of the stuff...its the quality of it also that really impacts the level of odor. This is high grade weed from Northern California we're talking here. Chances are it [i]really[/i] fucking reeks, even sitting around bagged up. And with that much of it? Shit.[/quote]

If there is 6 lbs of NoCal cannabis in the house, everyone "nose" it's there (unless all of it is vacuum sealed).

[quote name='T.O.C.H.O SHOW' timestamp='1316692476' post='1034770'] ths really not that bg of a deal.[/quote]

Are you kidding me? Its just adds to the negative stigma of this team. This was supposed to be a yound and fresh new team w/ players who are finally getting their shot and prove their worth w/o all the bullshit that has plagued them over the past several years. This is a total fucking buzzkill for this team in my opinion. I know it doesnt mean anything but i am just fed up and sick of it as a fan.

[quote name='SouthPaw' timestamp='1316701684' post='1034850']

Are you kidding me? Its just adds to the negative stigma of this team. This was supposed to be a yound and fresh new team w/ players who are finally getting their shot and prove their worth w/o all the bullshit that has plagued them over the past several years. This is a total fucking buzzkill for this team in my opinion. I know it doesnt mean anything but i am just fed up and sick of it as a fan.
[/quote]

I'm not sure that "buzzkill" really applies here. It's more like "buzz-fill"

[quote name='SouthPaw' timestamp='1316701684' post='1034850']

[/quote]

if it turns that Jerome is involved... I agree 100%

[quote name='texbengal' timestamp='1316701930' post='1034854']

I'm not sure that "buzzkill" really applies here. It's more like "buzz-fill"
[/quote]

I'm not sure "buzz-fill" really applies here. Apparently, they have changed their mind about selling it and are just hoarding it.

Archived