Have not been to a game since the 04 Season

Hello out there.

I have not been to a game since the 04 season.

Well now I really got a itching to go and since the tickets are not a hot commodity I figure tomorrows game against Buffalo would be a good one to go to.

I used to park in Covington across the street from a Burger King and walk across the bridge right there. Parking there was free!! Anyone know if I can still park there for free?

Anyone got some tickets they want to get rid of cheap? I'll be driving up from Central Kentucky.

[quote name='Catfish Bob' timestamp='1317483503' post='1038061']
Looking at the local Craigslist here in Louisville,,,,,These people must think the tickets are made out of 99.9% gold or something.
[/quote]

You might want to check out ebay, I got seats 6 rows up in the endzone for $50 a piece. Parking was $25 on 5th street last week, but i'm not sure about what parking across the bridge would be. They charge over there for Reds games, so I would assume they do for Bengals games too. I also got a parking pass off ebay to park by the stadium for $15 so that might be something worth checking out.

[quote name='whodey24k' timestamp='1317487085' post='1038066']
You can park in covinton at smiths muffler for $5 and walk accross the clay way baily bridge
[/quote]

Don't forget that you have to jump down/climb down 8 feet to the semi-official tailgate of Go-Bengals.com....

I have parked in the past at the county garage downtown in covington for $5. Go to the ground floor and take the TANK shuttle $1.50 each way from the garage to PBS. Just ask if its the stadium shuttle.

Since its still nice there are city lots close to the garage that u can park for free and take the same shuttle back and forth. You kind of bypass a lot of the downtown traffic.

Also you might try Cincy craiglist.

[quote name='Smizno' timestamp='1317491894' post='1038074']
I guarantee that you can get them for free if you just go stand by the stadium.
[/quote]

Scalpers were asking for $10the over face value for lower bowl tickets and face for upper deck tickets 15 minutes to kickoff last week

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1317502401' post='1038086']
Park at the Hooters in Newport (Newport Landing?) for $5, drink a few reasonably priced beers and ride the ferry (that has a bar) across the river and back again. Best deal going. Eff walking.
[/quote]
Now that sounds really cool and lots of fun.

[quote name='T.O.C.H.O SHOW' timestamp='1317510919' post='1038095']
probably be a good decision by you if you continued your trend
[/quote]

LOL! I might just have to, still undecided. Found 2 tickets in Sect 132 row 8 from a guy on Craiglist, but he lives up in Indiana. We have a bridge problem here right now and I don't have the patience to mess with the traffic trying to cross the river. If scalpers are asking over face,,,lol they aint gettin my money. I was thinking come a few minutes before game time the scalpers would be doing back flips for entertainment to attract some buyers.

[quote name='Catfish Bob' timestamp='1317518383' post='1038106']

LOL! I might just have to, still undecided. Found 2 tickets in Sect 132 row 8 from a guy on Craiglist, but he lives up in Indiana. We have a bridge problem here right now and I don't have the patience to mess with the traffic trying to cross the river. If scalpers are asking over face,,,lol they aint gettin my money. I was thinking come a few minutes before game time the scalpers would be doing back flips for entertainment to attract some buyers.
[/quote]
[quote name='Catfish Bob' timestamp='1317518383' post='1038106']

[/quote]

Its not so bad crossing the other bridges on a Sunday but still heavier than a normal Sunday but nowhere near a weekday type traffic.

Archived