The Official "I'm sorry, Andy" Thread

Go. I'm sure you're a pretty cool guy and I appreciate the board, but you're losing credibility with most posters here dude. I don't know if you acutally believe the spooge you type of if you're just playing devils advocate? Dalton took this team on his shoulders in the 2nd half. He threw the ball without fear, stretched for the 1st down, ran for a td etc. Cmon man!

[quote name='JBandJoeyV' timestamp='1317602882' post='1039332']

Okay sorry...well you called everyone else a "buncha retards"....for supporting our qb. Wow...classy
[/quote]

and your palmer bratkowski bullshit was real top notch class.. you fucking cunt.

fuck you.

fucking punk bitch.

[quote name='GoBengals' timestamp='1317603779' post='1039356']

and your palmer bratkowski bullshit was real top notch class.. you fucking cunt.

fuck you.

fucking punk bitch.
[/quote]

Wow...i honestly apologize man, didnt realize you would get so worked up about this...seriously my apologizes ill just leave this thread if thats what you want.

[quote name='OneHeartBeat' timestamp='1317603772' post='1039355']
Go. I'm sure you're a pretty cool guy and I appreciate the board, but you're losing credibility with most posters here dude. I don't know if you acutally believe the spooge you type of if you're just playing devils advocate? Dalton took this team on his shoulders in the 2nd half. He threw the ball without fear, stretched for the 1st down, ran for a td etc. Cmon man!
[/quote]

i dont much care about credability... my opinion isnt probably ever going to be the same as the masses, the masses get drunk and half assed watch games, listen to the radio and bitch about whatever the radio bitches about...

i speak my mind on what i see... we have a coach who cant handle his players, a QB whos cieling was scouted as mediocre, and plays mediocre a lot, a wealth of talent on defense is being wasted, good palyers arent going to want to watch dalton flutter away great field position and scoring opportunities over and over... aj green isnt going to want to have to make amazing catches every single game to have a chance to succeed...

i want to win games and have a blast watching the games...

we beat two bad teams and lost to one terrible team and one average/decent team...

so see the weaknesses for a guy you drafted called all over the place and then see them over and over doesnt build much confidence..

i cant be excited about being 2-2 when we should be 4-0 against this competition..

we still have to play some real defenses... many many times over...

our time of possesion is the worst it has been in ten years, the defense is going to get injured and burnt out...

in the past few years i sit here and watch the same 5-10 fans blame the offense when the defense gives up 35 points and 42 points then act like dalton and the offense are the best things EVERRRRR when we are averaging like 18 points a game and losing to terrible teams...

whats a fella to think?

Andy is doing about as well as a 2nd round pick rookie starter can do and that's all you can ask. It's not like the O-line is great or anything. And why are we talking about Palmer anyways? The bitch quit. He's cleaning house in SoCal. We're 2-2 and next week it's Gabbert vs. Dalton. Who Dey.

[quote name='JBandJoeyV' timestamp='1317603972' post='1039360']

Wow...i honestly apologize man, didnt realize you would get so worked up about this...seriously my apologizes ill just leave this thread if thats what you want.
[/quote]

what im sick of is not jumping on every dick sucking band wagon, or hate fest that rolls through, and then i get flamed and shit on over having a difference on opinion...

green gresham and simpson, and the defense are carrying theis team.. i state as much as i get shit on with some palmer bratkowski horeshit.. which i never mentioned...

thats my beef...

[quote name='BigDawgBengal' timestamp='1317593133' post='1039176']
Through their first 4 games

Palmer: 84 for 154 875 YDS 3 TD 7 INT 58.8 QB Rating 1-3 Record

Dalton: 72 for 124 868 YDS 4 TD 4 INT 1 Rushing TD 77.6 QB Rating 2-2 Record
[/quote]

I'll take it one step further since we are running a comparable style gameplan:

Palmer 2004: 84 for 154 875 YDS 3 TD 7 INT 58.8 QB Rating [b]54.5% completion[/b] 1-3 Record

Dalton 2011: 72 for 124 868 YDS 4 TD 4 INT 1 Rushing TD 77.6 QB Rating [b]61.4% completion[/b] 2-2 Record

[b]Palmer 2009: 78 for 137 845 YDS 6 TD 5 INT 76 QB Rating 58.8% completion 3-1 Record[/b]

[quote name='GoBengals' timestamp='1317604125' post='1039361']

i dont much care about credability... my opinion isnt probably ever going to be the same as the masses, the masses get drunk and half assed watch games, listen to the radio and bitch about whatever the radio bitches about...

i speak my mind on what i see... we have a coach who cant handle his players, a QB whos cieling was scouted as mediocre, and plays mediocre a lot, a wealth of talent on defense is being wasted, good palyers arent going to want to watch dalton flutter away great field position and scoring opportunities over and over... aj green isnt going to want to have to make amazing catches every single game to have a chance to succeed...

i want to win games and have a blast watching the games...

we beat two bad teams and lost to one terrible team and one average/decent team...

so see the weaknesses for a guy you drafted called all over the place and then see them over and over doesnt build much confidence..

i cant be excited about being 2-2 when we should be 4-0 against this competition..

we still have to play some real defenses... many many times over...

our time of possesion is the worst it has been in ten years, the defense is going to get injured and burnt out...

in the past few years i sit here and watch the same 5-10 fans blame the offense when the defense gives up 35 points and 42 points then act like dalton and the offense are the best things EVERRRRR when we are averaging like 18 points a game and losing to terrible teams...

whats a fella to think?
[/quote]

Just curious, but I thought you always liked/supported Marvin?

[quote name='GoBengals' timestamp='1317604125' post='1039361']
whats a fella to think?
[/quote]

I think Gruden's running shit now and Zimmer's driving the bus. Marvin is Miss Daisy.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/uploads//1296837605/gallery_1479_47_21198.jpg[/img]

[quote name='GoBengals' timestamp='1317604280' post='1039366']

what im sick of is not jumping on every dick sucking band wagon, or hate fest that rolls through, and then i get flamed and shit on over having a difference on opinion...

green gresham and simpson, and the defense are carrying theis team.. i state as much as i get shit on with some palmer bratkowski horeshit.. which i never mentioned...

thats my beef...
[/quote]

And if you read my posts I never once said that Dalton is going to be awesome or pro bowl level or anything...I think he has a long way to go and I still have my doubts about him...with that being said to make comments about how this guy will never be good I think is a big stretch and judgement...

And Im sorry for bringing palmer/brat up but are you honestly saying they have nothing to do with your beef? If so, Ill take your word for it and let it go...

[i]green gresham and simpson, and the defense are carrying theis team.. i state as much as i get shit on with some palmer bratkowski horeshit.. which i never mentioned...[/i]

You are misreading the AD fun. Every one of them knows this, and that it is the [b]plan [/b]for us to rely on the line and the run and the D. We are just having fun with the fact that AD looks like he can keep his end up and make some plays too.

Somebody has to chuck it up there for AJ to catch. Why not Andy Dalton?

[quote name='Numbers' timestamp='1317604467' post='1039373']

I think Gruden's running shit now and Zimmer's driving the bus. Marvin is Miss Daisy.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/uploads//1296837605/gallery_1479_47_21198.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Jay Gruden for President.

[quote name='JBandJoeyV' timestamp='1317605103' post='1039385']
By the way Go...part of me does agree with you...I think we could be 4-0 with Palmer...thats what makes me hate him even more.
[/quote]

But not the situation that made him want to leave?

How the hell would Carson be 4-0?

No way. Not at all. He beats Cleveland in the road? He runs and dives for a first down in the second half down a score? If Carson didn't have a run game that was top notch, he was a turnover machine.

We'd probably be 0-4. Andy's mobility gave us a second chance more than once today.

Archived