Wireless data usage during streaming

So I'm heading out on vacation and I have Sunday-Ticket-to-Go on my iPhone.

On Sunday there will be no wi-fi available but likely I'll still have service without roaming. I was planning on streaming the game but AT&T caps non-wi-fi data at 2G a month.

How much data will I stream if I watch the whole game?

I have no idea how much data a video feed uses per second/minute/whatever. Am I going to blow 2G out of the water or not even come close to it?

I've had the phone since Jan and it says I've sent 245mb and received 301mb via the cellular network and I use the internet all the time but rarely stream video and I'm almost always using the Wi-Fi signal so I really don't have any idea how to gauge if I can watch the game or not without incurring $400 in charges.

Thoughts?

It must be less than 800 MB. To give you an idea, I streamed one entire game in my current billing cycle with VZW, and I have six days left in my billing cycle and have only used 679 MB. That's total data with everything I've done, but I don't have to worry, got the unlimited data. :D

[quote name='mullichicken25' timestamp='1317995177' post='1041346']
For the enitre month of Septempber + the first week of Oct. my data usage has been 1,570,789.6KB

In that time i've streamed almost the entire Bronco's game, and a couple hours of each of the afternoon games each week

i think you'll be fine
[/quote]

I'll be fine provided someones not also streaming on my account!!

also depends on the speed of streaming, if you are getting a great fast stream, it will raise the resolution and thus stream more data.. sunday ticket to go is just like netflix, it determines your speed and adjusts video quality...

but flocko was right, max you are looking at 500-800mb... compression is awesome these days, a whole great quality netflix movie on my pc is about 1-1.2 gb... on a phone wont even be half that....

either way you are totally fine...

Archived