Bengals offer ticket deal

[b]Bengals offer ticket deal[/b]

[b]Email from Bengals[/b] [b]passed along from a listener[/b]
Hello,
First off, I’d like to thank you for your continued support of the Cincinnati Bengals as well as expressing interest in possibly attending a game in Paul Brown Stadium this year. I also wanted to reach out quickly today to make sure you’re aware of a special new offer for Bengals’ Fans.

Pepsi and Gold Star Chili are proud to present a new Family Four Pack for Bengals fans that buy tickets for the home game next Sunday, October 16 against the Indianapolis Colts.

Receive $65 in Bengals Bucks to be used for food and drinks at Paul Brown Stadium concession stands with the purchase of four or more $65 tickets in advance of game day.
Tickets for this offer are available in the specific areas of the stadium only. I have provided a color coded chart as well as a link to our stadium diagram to help illustrate the availability.
[b]Special Ticket Offer Locations:[/b]
Second Level of the North End Zone ($65/person)
Third Level of the Stadium in the Corners ($65/person)
Sections 305, 306, 314, 315, 335, 336, 344, 345 ($73/person)

[url="http://www.espn1530.com/pages/lancesBlog.html"]http://www.espn1530.com/pages/lancesBlog.html[/url]

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1318021578' post='1041507']
[b]Bengals offer ticket deal[/b]

[b]Email from Bengals[/b] [b]passed along from a listener[/b]
Hello,
First off, I’d like to thank you for your continued support of the Cincinnati Bengals as well as expressing interest in possibly attending a game in Paul Brown Stadium this year. I also wanted to reach out quickly today to make sure you’re aware of a special new offer for Bengals’ Fans.

Pepsi and Gold Star Chili are proud to present a new Family Four Pack for Bengals fans that buy tickets for the home game next Sunday, October 16 against the Indianapolis Colts.

Receive $65 in Bengals Bucks to be used for food and drinks at Paul Brown Stadium concession stands with the purchase of four or more $65 tickets in advance of game day.
Tickets for this offer are available in the specific areas of the stadium only. I have provided a color coded chart as well as a link to our stadium diagram to help illustrate the availability.
[b]Special Ticket Offer Locations:[/b]
Second Level of the North End Zone ($65/person)
Third Level of the Stadium in the Corners ($65/person)
Sections 305, 306, 314, 315, 335, 336, 344, 345 ($73/person)

[url="http://www.espn1530.com/pages/lancesBlog.html"]http://www.espn1530....lancesBlog.html[/url]
[/quote]

They should offer ticket deals in the Club. It looks like the Sahara Desert up there.
Or a Ninja convention.

Have the ticket prices gone up with inflation or is MB just this darn greedy, or is the salary of the players this much more?
Last time I went to a game at PBS was 2004 maybe 05. They played the Seahawks at home and won. Upper level 50 yard line seats then were only $50, upper level end zone seats were at $35--Box Office. That imp-articular game I rode up from Ky with three other guys, I had no ticket. I ended scoring a eighth row seat on Bengals side at about the 40 yard line,,I peeled $20 for that one ticket from a scalper, best view of a game I've ever gotten.

2002 or 03, I ordered a full year worth of single game tickets and I remember then the upper level seats were like only $35

[quote name='Catfish Bob' timestamp='1318025785' post='1041523']
Have the ticket prices gone up with inflation or is MB just this darn greedy, or is the salary of the players this much more?
Last time I went to a game at PBS was 2004 maybe 05. They played the Seahawks at home and won. Upper level 50 yard line seats then were only $50, upper level end zone seats were at $35--Box Office. That imp-articular game I rode up from Ky with three other guys, I had no ticket. I ended scoring a eighth row seat on Bengals side at about the 40 yard line,,I peeled $20 for that one ticket from a scalper, best view of a game I've ever gotten.

2002 or 03, I ordered a full year worth of single game tickets and I remember then the upper level seats were like only $35
[/quote]
Tickets have just gone up. Not Brown being greedy. The Bengals are still in the middle of the pack on ticket cost.

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' timestamp='1318030126' post='1041538']FUCKING BULLSHIT!

Where are my "Bengals Bucks?" for dropping 1600 dollars on season tickets??[/quote]

My club section gets $30 in Bengals bucks per seat, per game. We have 4 seats. Every home game, we have a card loaded with $120 to spend on food and booze.

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1318024311' post='1041517']

:lol:

Why can't they do that more often?
[/quote]

Because they are devaluing their product and spitting in the face of their most loyal fan --- the season ticket holder. I was one and this is not good. Giving deals and not giving back to your season ticket holders is a very bad deal.

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' timestamp='1318030126' post='1041538']
FUCKING BULLSHIT!

Where are my "Bengals Bucks?" for dropping 1600 dollars on season tickets??
[/quote]

Exact point of my last post. Bad deal for the most loyal of fans.

[quote name='mongo' timestamp='1318031357' post='1041544']
Huh. Some of the other club sections get $15 per seat, per game... Maybe you could go Directv style and give them a call?
[/quote]

Yea I'm one of those who get $15 per seat $60 per game. A couple games I've given my card away with 12-15 dollars still on it. If you're not buying beer $60 can feed and drink 4 people.

Wonder if this means the cards will be able to be used outside the club now. They use to have hoggies on the upper level if they still have them I'll be in for one.

FUCKING BULLSHIT!

[/quote]

No shit. Bought for 16 seasons and never 1 voucher. BS. Award your bandwagon fans.

FUCKING BULLSHIT!

[/quote]
[quote name='whodey24k' timestamp='1318030269' post='1041539']
This is bullshit. They reward loyal season ticket holderss by giving free food and drinks to non seasonis ticket holders
[/quote]
[quote name='BengalBeotch' timestamp='1318043992' post='1041580']
well that kinda sucks.... I bust my ass, sell my ass to get season tickets every year and barely have enough money for 1 beer while I'm in there much less a $5 piece of pizza... dickheads.
[/quote]
[quote name='scharm' timestamp='1318071323' post='1041608']
No shit. Bought for 16 seasons and never 1 voucher. BS. Award your bandwagon fans.
[/quote]

Out of all things mentioned I believe they should reward Bengal Beotch. Afterall, she has to sell her ass to get season tickets. :24:

However, the Bengals will more than likely tell those season ticket holders that they provide you with coupons to the proshop and goldstar chili etc... coupons every time you go to a game. Probably adds up to near what is mentioned but how often do those coupons get used if someone has to purchase X amount of merchandise/food to make it worthwhile....

From the few season ticket holders that have responded, I am assuming that there will be a majority (non club holders) that will be remembering this [u][b]slap in the face[/b][/u]. To me, IMHO, this is similar to rewarding those individuals on welfare/etc... and taxing the shit out of those who work and cutting back on benefits of those who have worked and giving benefits to those that have not worked. Albeit this is on a much smaller scale.

Perhaps if this was done right, BengalBeotch would not have to sell her ass to get those seats... :ninja:

[quote name='Numbers' timestamp='1318084086' post='1041632']

...Perhaps if this was done right, BengalBeotch would not have to sell her ass to get those seats... :ninja:
[/quote]

She would probably just use her ass-selling gains for other endeavors. :shrug:

[quote name='JBandJoeyV' timestamp='1318100352' post='1041699']
I'm a season ticket holder to, but at this point they are trying to sell tickets to games this year not season tickets. This is a way to hopefully get more people in seats this year...dont really understand what season ticket holders are bitching about.
[/quote]

This..

[quote name='mongo' timestamp='1318031057' post='1041540']
My club section gets $30 in Bengals bucks per seat, per game. We have 4 seats. Every home game, we have a card loaded with $120 to spend on food and booze.
[/quote]

And this.

[quote name='JBandJoeyV' timestamp='1318100352' post='1041699']
I'm a season ticket holder to, but at this point they are trying to sell tickets to games this year not season tickets. This is a way to hopefully get more people in seats this year...dont really understand what season ticket holders are bitching about.
[/quote]

If a person does not mind paying full price on season tickets AND preseason tickets only to see free give aways go to others who do not have the investment in their seat and license I guess there is no problem.

A club owner can pay $4860 for tickets a year with Club Fees from $1350 - $2700. To sit in one seat per year a Club seat owner will pay $6210 - $7560. That is not including their COA which is actually pretty cheap at about $750. In other words, they may get $15 or $30 per game but they pay for that and other amenities when they pay for their tickets. (This was obtained from Bengals.com website)

I pay about $1440 a year for each seat ticket. My COA is $1500 but I do not pay any other fees. The difference in cost between the lowest priced club seat and my seat is about $4770 dollars or $265 a game. In other words I could get that $15 or $30 "freebies" per game if I were to upgrade to Club but I think I'll keep the difference.

If anything, the club owners should be upset because they definitely pay for their "freebies."

For those that sell their tickets, nobody will look as closely at their seats if the Bengals are selling their tickets with "freebies" included. I am not in this category.

The main reason this whole thing irks me is justified as follows; the Bengals are giving "freebies" away valued at approximately $16.25 a ticket (must buy 4 tickets at $65 a person). A season ticket holder in the Second Level of the North End Zone (one of the areas the tickets with freebies are for) pays $60 a game and gets generally no "freebies." That occasional ticket purchase of $65 a seat is actually (with "freebies" included) costing only $48.75. If a person can not see why the season ticket holder should not be at least a little miffed then I am not sure what else can be said.

[img]http://mychinaconnection.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/two-cents.jpg[/img]

OK, I understand the people that are upset, but it happens everywhere else, it's just part of the capitalistic system we live in. Some of us have Direct TV with Sunday ticket. I have for 10 years. This year, if one of you that doesn't have it wanted it, they would have thrown in Sunday ticket free, where even with my discussion with management, I couldn't get free. The reason why is that for every customer that they lose by offering it, they gain 6. Most of us just bitch, but since we like what we pay for, we keep paying for it. Sorry.

Archived