!!!! BENGALS @ JAGUARS GAME THREAD!!!!

[quote name='Tigris' timestamp='1318177181' post='1041869']
Boiling has went backwards. Starter to begin the season to inactive on Sunday. He must be the suck right now.
[/quote]

not really, he's just been mismatched trying to fill in on the right side. i don't blame him for that. we should have went into the season better prepared that way. he'll be fine
just needs some seasoning. it's a lot to ask of a rookie OL, with little to no camp time whatsoever.

[quote name='Tigris' timestamp='1318177181' post='1041869']
Boiling has went backwards. Starter to begin the season to inactive on Sunday. He must be the suck right now.
[/quote]

he's a rookie who was made inactive in favor of an 11yr pro and another guy who has 14 more career starts than him.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1318178321' post='1041877']

he's a rookie who was made inactive in favor of an 11yr pro and another guy who has 14 more career starts than him.
[/quote]

I think the line has been missing bobbie... but i also think boiling can learn alot in practice and watching bobbie...

Looking forward to this game a lot. Winning a game we should win will be a big step for this team...I just hate this feeling of oh no here we go again and have a coming out party for an unproven QB. Squashing the jags and their rookie QB will go along way in proving that this is a different team. 24-13 Bengals.

Archived