Tickets to the Ravens Game Jan 1st

I'm in Iraq and i may be home for Christmas... does anyone have tickets to the last game of the season... i know you may not want to get rid of them but maybe you do... please let me know... looking for good seats.... thought i would try here first.

[quote name='mhfinks' timestamp='1318533507' post='1044755']
I'm in Iraq and i may be home for Christmas.
[/quote]

How do we know you are not a terrorist?

And if you are a suicide bomber let me know. I will buy you a ticket close to the owners box.

[quote name='jmckbengal' timestamp='1318536516' post='1044769']
If you come home, I will give you a ticket. Section 102 row 2. Just let me know.

My son just returned from Baghdad
[/quote]

You are the man. Thanks. Glad to see this. It sorta renews my faith in mankind.

[quote name='jmckbengal' timestamp='1318536516' post='1044769']
If you come home, I will give you a ticket. Section 102 row 2. Just let me know.

My son just returned from Baghdad
[/quote]
I was hoping somebody would step up like this. Well done kind sir!!! :41:

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1318540875' post='1044829']
I don't have them, but I'd happily chip in for a ticket.

Thanks for serving.
[/quote]
x2 on all counts. I'd gladly contribute and sincerely appreciate your sacrifice and stay safe mhfinks.

[quote name='Nickslycat' timestamp='1318544964' post='1044858']
Hey Sir, I have two tickets in section 108 row 28. They are lower level on the twenty yard line. Just say the word and they are yours. [email="Nicksly1@msn.com"]Nicksly1@msn.com[/email].
[/quote]

well hell, you beat me to it and your tickets are much better than mine! Way to go! (and thanks again for serving Finks!)

[quote name='mhfinks' timestamp='1318533507' post='1044755']
I'm in Iraq and i may be home for Christmas... does anyone have tickets to the last game of the season... i know you may not want to get rid of them but maybe you do... please let me know... looking for good seats.... thought i would try here first.
[/quote]

You are awesome.. And I am sorry you have to bear this burden. I feel for you brother.

[quote name='RayDoggBengal' timestamp='1318555601' post='1044911']If you're Air Force, I'll spring for a beer for you and your guess. If you're Army, Navy, .... I'll get ya a a hot chocolate. ha ha just kidding be sure sure post where you're going to be and I'll bring you down a couple beers.[/quote]

Army and yes Beer sounds great... No beer over here except near beer....

[quote name='Nickslycat' timestamp='1318544964' post='1044858']Hey Sir, I have two tickets in section 108 row 28. They are lower level on the twenty yard line. Just say the word and they are yours. [email="Nicksly1@msn.com"]Nicksly1@msn.com[/email].[/quote]

thank you - reply is in your inbox....

[quote name='RayDoggBengal' timestamp='1318603484' post='1045034']

If you need some Bengals Swag, inbox me your addy, I have some stickers, towels, and a nice Leon Hall signed poster I can mail you so you can repersent.
[/quote]

I got some Swag... of course half of it was Palmer and Ocho swag but i got some Rey and Smith swag and the wife and i go every year so were good thanks for the offer....now i will be looking for Red Rifle and what ever they decided on for the Green machine..... i've read a bunch of stuff and am excited as hell to be getting to go... initially i wasn't coming back until later but now.... I can't wait....

• 2 months later...

Archived