Sunday Ticket

money i accept.... convenience and time... seriously? well you should have all the time in the world to do whatever you want with the blackouts.... you do realize that homefield advantage is something that only really occurs when fans go to the stadium and support the team... but to each their own.... If i lived driving distance to PBS... there is no way i would miss a home game.... the atmosphere and watching the game live and in person is worth the extra money, time and inconvenience to me...

[quote name='iwamas' timestamp='1318769607' post='1045372']
money i accept.... convenience and time... seriously? well you should have all the time in the world to do whatever you want with the blackouts.... you do realize that homefield advantage is something that only really occurs when fans go to the stadium and support the team... but to each their own.... If i lived driving distance to PBS... there is no way i would miss a home game.... the atmosphere and watching the game live and in person is worth the extra money, time and inconvenience to me...
[/quote]

When they're blacked out I find a place that has the game.

I guess I'm not a big atmosphere guy. When I go the stadium, I make plenty of noise on third downs. Honestly, I'd rather be up in a box shielded from the elements watching the game with just a couple buddies or even by myself than in the seats. Weird for some, I know. I find myself studying the games rather than "watching" sometimes. Just trying to find out what works, doesn't work, etc.

[quote name='Tigris' timestamp='1318766827' post='1045355']
I'll probably be wearing my Leon Hall jersey. We'll get there about a quarter till 1:00 or so. My buddy gets off work at 12:15.
[/quote]
I will be there about 12:30 would be good to meet a go bengals member see you there WHO DEY!

[quote name='iwamas' timestamp='1318762257' post='1045352']
What baffles me is some people spend a lot of time on these boards... are obvious bengals fans... live within driving distance of the stadium... and want to watch the home games on TV????? to go to a game it's a 16 hour flight for me... and I still make it to 1 or two games a year.... the rest of the time.... God Bless NFL Gamepass.... every game... every week : )
[/quote]

Go sip some more Perrier-Jouet in your man cave money pants.

:ninja:

[quote name='Lucid' timestamp='1318784445' post='1045459']

Go sip some more Perrier-Jouet in your man cave money pants.

:ninja:
[/quote]

Jealous much? Let me tell you a few things... 1.. I hate perrier... 2. No clue what Jouet is... and 3. i think you're an asshole..

This thread was about people complaining about blackouts and sunday ticket... I made a comment saying that people with the ability to go to games should go to games instead of complaining about blackouts... If you have something against me spending my hard earned cash to build myself a room of my choosing... then why don't you start a thread about it instead of hijacking this one.

[quote name='iwamas' timestamp='1318834125' post='1046530']

Jealous much? Let me tell you a few things... 1.. I hate perrier... 2. No clue what Jouet is... and 3. i think you're an asshole..

This thread was about people complaining about blackouts and sunday ticket... I made a comment saying that people with the ability to go to games should go to games instead of complaining about blackouts... If you have something against me spending my hard earned cash to build myself a room of my choosing... then why don't you start a thread about it instead of hijacking this one.
[/quote]

He was completely joking. That's what the :ninja: means.

[quote name='iwamas' timestamp='1318834125' post='1046530']

[/quote]

:ninja: is the Go-Bengals bat signal for sarcasm.

[quote name='iwamas' timestamp='1318871901' post='1046722']
To Lucid,

I sincerely apologize and retract my prior comment... I am the asshole...

thanks to the others for informing me what the meaning of :ninja: is

again very sorry for misunderstanding
[/quote]

No problem, the internet is a bad medium for crappy comedy.

Your man cave is one of the most wondrous things I have ever seen.

And I [i]am[/i] jealous!

[quote name='Tigris' timestamp='1318902869' post='1046984']
Where's the pics posted?
[/quote]

It's glorious ...

[url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=60224&hl=&fromsearch=1"]http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=60224&hl=&fromsearch=1[/url]

Archived