Was anyone else watching Wisky at MSU??

Jason

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1319378420' post='1050013']

because one good team beat another? :35:
[/quote]

no not at all... they just have no chance at anything.. Wisconsin was the only team that anyone thought was any good at all.. Yesterday was their first game against a real opponent,, They lost and actually looked terrible after the first two drives. I just think the Big Ten is really really down this year.

And this is coming from a Buckeye homer.. I thought we got a good win last week, then the suck ass Illini go and lose to Purdue and were down 21-0.. The bad teams in the Big Ten are a complete joke.. Minnesota has lost to like S. Dakota St. or something like that 3 of 4 years.....

It's cyclical and I think the Big Ten will be back.. They just aren't that good now...

Maybe I'm crazy, but that's how I see it....

[quote name='Who Dey Forever' timestamp='1319382164' post='1050034']
Still don't see how Notre Dame ended up beating them.

I'm not really all for what conference is all better and blah blah blah. I could care less as I'm an Ohio State fan. Not a Big Ten fan. When it all comes down to it, what really matters besides your own team doing well?
[/quote]

nothing really matters to me either.... except the Bucks...
I just commented that the Big Ten sucks and got called crazy for it....

[quote name='fluhartz' timestamp='1319384248' post='1050039']

nothing really matters to me either.... except the Bucks...
I just commented that the Big Ten sucks and got called crazy for it....
[/quote]

I just don't agree. Just because a conference doesn't have a national title contender anymore doesn't mean they suck as a conference. Wisconsin, Nebraska, MSU and even Michigan are all solid. Who knows how good Penn State is, but they're 7-1. Even Ohio State is mainly just competent QB play away from being a top 20 team. They still have a strong D and strong running game.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1319384712' post='1050041']

I just don't agree. Just because a conference doesn't have a national title contender anymore doesn't mean they suck as a conference. Wisconsin, Nebraska, MSU and even Michigan are all solid. Who knows how good Penn State is, but they're 7-1. Even Ohio State is mainly just competent QB play away from being a top 20 team. They still have a strong D and strong running game.[/quote]
Penn State got pretty much dominated at HOME against Alabama. Wisconsin is still good and Nebraska looks inconsistent to me. Like I said, I don't see how Sparty lost to ND. Kinda embarrassing for them .

As a Buckeye fan, I will say they have way more holes than just a QB although like you said their D has played well besides the Miami game and 2nd half of the Nebraska game.

I get a kick out of all the Ohio State haters this year. Full out hate with them this year considering they aren't in the rankings this year and it's been the first time since that happened, in what, 7 years? lol.

Archived