Ticket Packs Sold Thru Ticketmaster (Update)

RayDoggBengal

They finally have the ticket pack info on bengals.com but it appears they are going to make the public go thru ticketmaster:

Ticket Packs for this season's games at Paul Brown Stadium will be on sale beginning Saturday, July 9, exclusively thru Ticketmaster. Single-Game Tickets for the two home preseason games will also be on sale at Ticketmaster beginning Saturday, July 9.

[url="http://www.bengals.com/tickets/SingleTicket.aspx"]Bengal Ticket Pack Info[/url]

**UPDATE**

Just talked to my ticket guy and non-club/box seat season ticket holders will be able to buy packages on 27 Jun from the ticket office before they are released to ticketmaster to sell.

[quote name='RayDoggBengal' date='Jun 18 2005, 11:45 PM']It's going to be a full house every game and rockin.
[right][post="104779"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

cant frickin wait... it was good to be there.. nothing like spending $11.25 on a two slice of pizza and a soda...

cant wait to get in there for some games.. atleast we open the preseason at home against the PATRIOTS... awesome game...

i would really really like to go to the redskins preseason game.. but its too much driving and craziness for a preseason game.. great seats are crazy cheap for preseason games..

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Jun 19 2005, 12:47 AM']cant frickin wait...  it was good to be there.. nothing like spending $11.25 on a two slice of pizza and a soda...

cant wait to get in there for some games.. atleast we open the preseason at home against the PATRIOTS... awesome game...

i would really really like to go to the redskins preseason game.. but  its too much driving and craziness for a preseason game.. great seats are crazy cheap for preseason games..
[right][post="104780"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Im working on getting the same seats I got for last years game, Ill be brining the camera if I get them.

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Jun 18 2005, 11:50 PM']Im working on getting the same seats I got for last years game, Ill be brining the camera if I get them.
[right][post="104781"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

sweet.. i need an airline hookup

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='GoBengals' date='Jun 18 2005, 11:51 PM']sweet.. i need an airline hookup
[right][post="104782"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Actually, I have an airline hook-up, but it's limited. My son-in-law works for Delta, but he only gets so many buddy passes a year. I doubt that I can help, but I can talk to him. One of the bad things about buddy passes is you're on stand-by. If the plane fills up with full paying customers, you get bumped until the next available flight.

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Jun 19 2005, 12:47 AM']cant frickin wait...  it was good to be there.. nothing like spending $11.25 on a two slice of pizza and a soda...

i would really really like to go to the redskins preseason game.. but  its too much driving and craziness for a preseason game.. great seats are crazy cheap for preseason games..
[right][post="104780"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Are you planning on going to the pre-season game against the Eagles?

I just have a couple of questions that Bengals.com didn't say. Maybe one of you might clue me in.....

1) If there are tickets available for the public through ticketmaster, is ticketmaster going to charge the extra 8 bucks per ticket for each pack?

2) Could we go to the stadium and buy ticketpacks without the ticketmaster surcharge?

Because if I were to get 3 of those packs, I really wouldn't want to pay an extra $48 or so on surcharges. (call me cheap, I don't care). <_<

TIA

:unsure:

Also, I am thinking about going to one game at PBS this season. It really doesn't matter which game it is, I just want to get to the stadium.

Would it be better to buy a ticket pack and then sell the other on Ebay, or just look for an individual game ticket on Ebay? I would think the later would be the better choice, but just checking.

I plan on going to the Eagles pre-season game (if anyone else plans on it, let me know). Also hopefully we can organize something for the game at Baltimore, and then I will probably also attend one game at PBS.

[quote name='lindust20' date='Jun 19 2005, 03:02 AM']I just have a couple of questions that Bengals.com didn't say. Maybe one of you might clue me in.....

1) If there are tickets available for the public through ticketmaster, is ticketmaster going to charge the extra 8 bucks per ticket for each pack?

2) Could we go to the stadium and buy ticketpacks without the ticketmaster surcharge?
Because if I were to get 3 of those packs, I really wouldn't want to pay an extra $48 or so on surcharges. (call me cheap, I don't care).  <_<

TIA

[right][post="104813"][/post][/right][/quote]

1. You bet ya, ticketmaster is going to get theirs. I've never bought any kind of tickets thru them but someone else may be able to answer if their different outlets charge a different surcharge.

2. I don't think so since they don't even list the ticket office phone number as a number to call for the packs.

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' date='Jun 19 2005, 11:03 AM']Also, I am thinking about going to one game at PBS this season. It really doesn't matter which game it is, I just want to get to the stadium.

Would it be better to buy a ticket pack and then sell the other on Ebay, or just look for an individual game ticket on Ebay? I would think the later would be the better choice, but just checking.

I plan on going to the Eagles pre-season game (if anyone else plans on it, let me know). Also hopefully we can organize something for the game at Baltimore, and then I will probably also attend one game at PBS.
[right][post="104844"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

The word I got from my ticket guy is that there may not be any packages sold to the general public but I don't know if have set aside some for ticketmasters or not.

I should have 2 extra tickets for the Baltimore game at PBS and maybe the Indy game also I can let you know on Wed if you'e interested. If I have them I've give board members 1st shot at them for face value before trying to sell elsewhere.

I am going to try to talk my friends in to the Minny/Steelers pack. Probably 8-10 people. Hope I can get tickets.

I saw the tags on the chairs for season tickets. Looked like a few seats on the second level in the corners and pretty much of the top level. I didn't notice tags at the upper area of the third level, but I am just assuming they didn't worry about tagging those as open.

If I can't get the packs, and any of you need to sell some tickets to games let me know. I am interested in one of the preseason games too. Thanks.

[quote name='RayDoggBengal' date='Jun 19 2005, 12:56 PM']The word I got from my ticket guy is that there may not be any packages sold to the general public but I don't know if have set aside some for ticketmasters or not.

I should have 2 extra tickets for the Baltimore game at PBS and maybe the Indy game also I can let you know on Wed if you'e interested.  If I have them I've give board members 1st shot at them for face value before trying to sell elsewhere.
[right][post="104854"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Yeah, I would be interested, probably more with the Colts game, because I am thinking about going to the Ravens game in Baltimore, but either way let me know.

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' date='Jun 19 2005, 01:43 AM']Are you planning on going to the pre-season game against the Eagles?
[right][post="104808"][/post][/right][/quote]

nope, sadly, i would love to see that stadium, plane tickets are a bit much for a preseason game, and the drave is a bit much for a preseason game as well, if im gonna dribe 40000000 hours.. im gonna see some starters play all game..

[quote name='lindust20' date='Jun 19 2005, 03:02 AM']I just have a couple of questions that Bengals.com didn't say. Maybe one of you might clue me in.....

Because if I were to get 3 of those packs, I really wouldn't want to pay an extra $48 or so on surcharges. (call me cheap, I don't care).  <_<

TIA

[right][post="104813"][/post][/right][/quote]

ticket master doesnt charge a set amount all around.. its per the event holder what they charge..

i was going to put on a jay z concert here in cincinnati, at US bank arena, i spoke with ticketmaster quite a bit about handling the sales, i you can either have them charge $1.50 flat fee and take 5% of the total sales, or they can charge a larger fee and not take any of your profits... i bought one single game from ticketmaster last year and was charge $5.75 per ticket.... and very few outlets charge more than that... private stores like cd stores and places are allowed to, thats how they profit from it.. but most just want the traffic, like meijer, etc..

the thing is.. your actually getting two seperate events and two seperate tickets.. my guess is.. it will be a smaller fee, like $5-5.75 but charged for each event as well, so 2 charges per person you buy tickets for...

i would just go with ebay. you will get better seats and not much of a higher price...

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='RayDoggBengal' date='Jun 19 2005, 11:56 AM']The word I got from my ticket guy is that there may not be any packages sold to the general public but I don't know if have set aside some for ticketmasters or not.

I should have 2 extra tickets for the Baltimore game at PBS and maybe the Indy game also I can let you know on Wed if you'e interested.  If I have them I've give board members 1st shot at them for face value before trying to sell elsewhere.
[right][post="104854"][/post][/right][/quote]

Definitely interested. Those are the two games I'd most like to see.

I'm trying to talk the wife into letting me buy 3 season tickets, selling the extra 2 for every game at a profit, and standing by the railing with friends like I usually do anyway. She's not thrilled with the idea though, so it probably won't happen. <_<

[quote name='BengalBacker' date='Jun 19 2005, 10:15 PM']Definitely interested. Those are the two games I'd most like to see.

I'm trying to talk the wife into letting me buy 3 season tickets, selling the extra 2 for every game at a profit, and standing by the railing with friends like I usually do anyway. She's not thrilled with the idea though, so it probably won't happen.  <_<
[right][post="104986"][/post][/right][/quote]
That's a good idea. I'm actually doing that since I make about one trip up there a year, but wanted to guarantee that I would be able to get seats. I am actually selling pretty much the entire season in the 2nd level (201 row 20 - all they had), so I can always have tickets to every game including a shot at the playoffs.

I am actually just trying to break even. More of an insurance policy than anything else.

The sale through Ticketmaster should make the Ticket Packs sell more effieciently.

Maybe we can get Go to set up stickey for people willing to sell extra tickets to board members for cost.

To keep the thread clean, only those with tickets to sell would post what they have in the thread and instead of a million replys saying I want them the buyer would pm the person. That way anyone looking for tickets wouldn't have to go thru 20 pages of post to see what was available.

just a note, i bought 2 tickets to the houston game on ebay for $75 total. They are in the 7th row of upper deck on 25 yard line. The guy is on ebay and i have to look up his name but he thinks these tickets are for preseason games and he has several auctions for houston vs cincy on oct 2nd. All the auctions are cheap as hell.

Just got my ticket packages ordered, they had some on the 50 but the price was higher then those quoted in the package info and I wanted the seats on the same side as my tickets for those who would be riding with me:

Minnesota & Pittsburgh
Sec 346 Row 20 Seats 5-8

Houston & GB
Sec 346 Row 20 Seats 5&6

B-more & Clev
Sec 346 Row 20 Seats 3&4

Hey Raydogg,
Thanks for your info.
What price did they quote you for the tix on the 50, and what section, row were they in?
The letter sent to me says $98 for Corner Endzone and $116 for Sideline. I tried for the hell of it to get some tix this morning, but they denied me until Monday June 27th when regular season ticket holders get a crack. Only the Club Season Ticket Holders go now. From seeing your seats, doesn't look like much is left.

[quote name='RayDoggBengal' date='Jun 22 2005, 10:06 AM']Just got my ticket packages ordered, they had some on the 50 but the price was higher then those quoted in the package info and I wanted the seats on the same side as my tickets for those who would be riding with me:

Minnesota & Pittsburgh
Sec 346 Row 20 Seats 5-8

Houston & GB
Sec 346 Row 20 Seats 5&6

B-more & Clev
Sec 346 Row 20 Seats 3&4
[right][post="105847"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Raydogg how did you get your extras? Did your agent hook you up?

Archived