Ticket Packs Sold Thru Ticketmaster (Update)

RayDoggBengal

[quote name='BrassBengal' date='Jun 22 2005, 05:13 PM']Raydogg  how did you get your extras?  Did your agent hook you up?
[right][post="106065"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

he has club season tickets... he called and ordered them... they are already on sale for club season ticket holders.. monday they are on sale for regular season ticket holders..

and the next weel to the general public if anything is left..

[quote name='Droopy' date='Jun 22 2005, 01:29 PM']What price did they quote you for the tix on the 50, and what section, row were they in?[/quote]

He said 300 something after he said 3 hun I said that's ok, and bother to ask about sections for rows. Sorry.

I got the seats I got so my guess would be right above me in case we ride together we won't have to walk all the way around the place to meet. Also that's the sun side B)

[quote name='BrassBengal' date='Jun 22 2005, 05:13 PM']Raydogg  how did you get your extras?  Did your agent hook you up?
[right][post="106065"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

By extras I mean my Nephew wanted tickets to the Vikes so when I got the pack that leaves me with two extra for Pitt game

[quote name='RayDoggBengal' date='Jun 22 2005, 05:49 PM']By extras I mean my Nephew wanted tickets to the Vikes so when I got the pack that leaves me with two extra for Pitt game
[right][post="106075"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

ooo i think i read what he asked wrong or something... *leaves*

I have heard a rumor that the number of tickets sold to regular season ticket holders will be limited to 4 "power packs" meaning 16 tickets as a power pack was described as 2 tickets for a PACK. I was at an off site meeting all day and so I couldn't call to confirm this rumor with the Bengals. Has anyone called and asked it there is a limit or know of this? It say nothing about a limit in my letter.
Thanks

[quote name='lslmustang' date='Jun 24 2005, 06:01 PM']I have heard a rumor that the number of tickets sold to regular season ticket holders will be limited to 4 "power packs" meaning 16 tickets as a power pack was described as 2 tickets for a PACK.  I was at an off site meeting all day and so I couldn't call to confirm this rumor with the Bengals.  Has anyone called and asked it there is a limit or know of this?  It say nothing about a limit in my letter.
Thanks
[right][post="106925"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

You are right it does not put a limit on them. It says you can purchase your desired quantity or something like that. I am too lazy to go get my letter to get the exact words but that is close.
I guess we will find out monday just dont ask before and make them aware of it untill it is too late monday morning when ticket holders are ordering 10 per pack. Sold Out here we come!!!!!

Alright. It's now 9:35 am Monday Morning. Are you season ticket holders able to get through for the Ticket Packs? And if you are, where are seat locations? Got mine last week through my company, but the bad news is that I have to wait to find out the seat location. Anyway, GOOD LUCK!

DISS

pack A is almost sold out. i got section306 row 32, but isle seats, he said that pack should sell out today, 100% by tomorrow night.

pack D will sell out by mid week, he said theres probably a 90% chance the packs sell out all 4 by the end of the week, he said the calls arent slowing down at all....

WOW..

oh man, so it looks like the packs won't even reach the non season ticket holders. this sucks. i can't afford that damn seat charge. any season ticket holders out there willing to use their season ticket status for me so i can buy 4 packs of each game? it'd be greatly appreciated. please someone say yes.

[quote name='nineteen78' date='Jun 27 2005, 03:37 PM']oh man, so it looks like the packs won't even reach the non season ticket holders.  this sucks.  i can't afford that damn seat charge.  any season ticket holders out there willing to use their season ticket status for me so i can buy 4 packs of each game?  it'd be greatly appreciated.  please someone say yes.
[right][post="107906"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

If you give me the cash I don't have a problem getting them for you.

[quote name='RayDoggBengal' date='Jun 27 2005, 04:30 PM']If you give me the cash I don't have a problem getting them for you.
[right][post="107938"][/post][/right][/quote]

I'd also like 2 seats each for ticketpacks A, B, and C!?? :(

[code]Don't have season tickets either[/code]

Archived