Ticket Packs Sold Thru Ticketmaster (Update)

RayDoggBengal

[quote name='bengaldee' date='Jun 28 2005, 12:30 AM']Have you heard anything about tickets for the Lions game or Pitt.Is it better to buy those off ebay.
[right][post="108061"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

everything is ebay now.. i am bidding on some lions now.. my urgent needs are the browns and bears.. cant pick up the rest as the season goes by

i called and got a busy signal today and 2 seonds later got through and someone picked up within 1 minutes or so, i added more for another co worker of mine, they wanted the cheap pack so they got section 317 row 20 about mid row. so it appears they have slowed a bit
although i have personally ordered about 10 packs and have a few others still wanting some.

so im curious... and have a few questions if anyone would enlighten me it would be greatly appreciated...

i am not a season ticket holder but i would still like to get some tickets so that i get to see at least some of the games this year... i would like to somehow find a way to get around 5 or so tickets (still waiting on confirmation from some friends) to ticket pack c (buffalo and indy), what do you think the best way to go about this is and is this even going to be possible...?

if it is possible... and lets say i wanted to get the cheapest seats availible... what kind of surcharge are we talkin for the $98 seats?

[quote name='Nati Ice' date='Jul 5 2005, 05:12 PM']so im curious... and have a few questions if anyone would enlighten me it would be greatly appreciated...

i am not a season ticket holder but i would still like to get some tickets so that i get to see at least some of the games this year... i would like to somehow find a way to get around 5 or so tickets (still waiting on confirmation from some friends) to ticket pack c (buffalo and indy), what do you think the best way to go about this is and is this even going to be possible...?

if it is possible... and lets say i wanted to get the cheapest seats availible... what kind of surcharge are we talkin for the $98 seats?
[right][post="110759"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
no one knows.. the surcharge isnt a set amount nationawide, its a per event type of thing, my guess would be about $6 per ticket...

[quote name='Skilly McRailnob' date='Jul 7 2005, 07:51 AM']I'll be buying a bunch of tickets on saturday.  Is it best just to call, or to visit a ticketmaster office in person?
[right][post="111497"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

[quote name='Jungle1' date='Jul 7 2005, 10:12 AM']I plan on going in person.  They have direct access to ticketmaster and I think the service charge is a little less (and I will probably get like 10 packs).
[right][post="111540"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I live hundreds of miles away so I don't know the excitement about tickets, but if there is high demand (and not just because bengals.com says so) then internet is the best way to go. On the phone or in person they can only do 1 transaction at a time as well, so unless you are the first person in line then you get the shaft. They drill you with the same service charges everywhere.

The only good thing about talking to a person is that you get to see what is available, but keep in mind that while you are talking to them you can hear tickets flying away as you speak (due to highspeed internet and hundreds of people tapping in instantaneously).

[quote name='jza10304' date='Jul 7 2005, 11:53 AM']I live hundreds of miles away so I don't know the excitement about tickets, but if there is high demand (and not just because bengals.com says so) then internet is the best way to go.  On the phone or in person they can only do 1 transaction at a time as well, so unless you are the first person in line then you get the shaft.  They drill you with the same service charges everywhere.

The only good thing about talking to a person is that you get to see what is available, but keep in mind that while you are talking to them you can hear tickets flying away as you speak (due to highspeed internet and hundreds of people tapping in instantaneously).
[right][post="111550"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

With that info....I may be firing up the internet at 9:59. That way I can get the tickets and go right back to bed to sleep off the hang over from Friday night.

Archived