MULLY on Lance's Show

Someone give me their phone number, please. I'll be out of town tomorrow morning when it's time to call Lance and I'll be calling from my cell. I've never called international with my cell. Need a practice run.
MULLY
help a brutha out

[quote name='Fulcher_33' timestamp='1320378754' post='1055687']Someone give me their phone number, please. I'll be out of town tomorrow morning when it's time to call Lance and I'll be calling from my cell. I've never called international with my cell. Need a practice run. MULLY help a brutha out[/quote]

+1(area code)phone number. It's not difficult. :good3:

[quote name='Fulcher_33' timestamp='1320378754' post='1055687']
Someone give me their phone number, please. I'll be out of town tomorrow morning when it's time to call Lance and I'll be calling from my cell. I've never called international with my cell. Need a practice run.
MULLY
help a brutha out
[/quote]

513-749-1530

[quote name='Bengal Migration' timestamp='1320381211' post='1055692']

+1(area code)phone number. It's not difficult. :good3:
[/quote]

Yeah, that's for a long distance call. I'm a little further than that. HAHA!! Also, cells and home phones have different ways to dial overseas. I think I got it though. Thanks.
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' timestamp='1320383623' post='1055700'] Yeah, that's for a long distance call. I'm a little further than that. HAHA!! Also, cells and home phones have different ways to dial overseas. I think I got it though. Thanks. MULLY[/quote]

Dude, I live overseas. I know of what I speak. :)

dialing "+1" = country code of the US. Yes, you must dial the plus sign. That's the simplest way to make an international call on a cell phone.

If I was calling you in Japan, I would dial +81. VB in the UK, +44, etc.

With a landline, you generally have 00 and then country code or something along those lines. Using your cell simplifies the dialing process. ;)

PS- make that fucker call you on his dime for gawd's sake. Why in the hell should you have to shell out to be on his show FFS?

[quote name='Bengal Migration' timestamp='1320387551' post='1055704']
PS- make that fucker call you on his dime for gawd's sake. Why in the hell should you have to shell out to be on his show FFS?
[/quote]

Yeah. I think it is asinine for him to want you on his show and it to be on your dime.
It's not like it would be money out of his pocket regardless. Or that he would even
be the one dialing the phone.

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1320409194' post='1055725']

Yeah. I think it is asinine for him to want you on his show and it to be on your dime.
It's not like it would be money out of his pocket regardless. Or that he would even
be the one dialing the phone.
[/quote]

I seem to remember that the best connection for his program would be if they called Mully direct, ...not the other way around.

I bet they call him anyway just for a clear line.

[quote name='Fulcher_33' timestamp='1320378754' post='1055687']
MULLY
help a brutha out
[/quote]

Here is an applicable phone number: 1-800-HELP-FTC :rsju31uh9:

[b]Guest[/b]
Jim Mullins, a Bengals fan from Cincinnati, living in Japan
Steve Wolter, Sports Investments, 8:05

[b]Bengals fan in Japan on Sports Talk[/b]
I got an email from listener Mark last week.
He found a You Tube video of a rock band in Japan called "War Story".
The lead singer performs in a Rey Maualuga jersey.
Turns out the singer is Jim Mullins, "Mully".
Jim saw my blog and emailed me. He's a teacher. He's from Cincinnati and moved to Japan in 1991. He will be my guest on Sports Talk tonight

Read more: [url="http://www.espn1530.com/pages/lancesBlog.html#ixzz1cl138pYG"]http://www.espn1530....l#ixzz1cl138pYG[/url]

Archived