8===D Andy-conda has more TD's than any mid-season rookie QB EVER !!!

17 members have voted

1. 1. Would you let Andy have your wife/girlfriend/daughter for the night if he wanted?

• Of course!
    • Absolutely!
    • Yes!
    • He can have me too! (hopefully male)

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/2011/DALTONSWAG-1.jpg[/img]

[center][b]+ Jon Gruden broke him down on ESPN and gave him an A grade at the half way point, noting that he doesn't make the same mistake twice, has functional mobility, sells out for his team, is very accurate, and puts the ball the only place it can be for TD's.[/b]

[/center]

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1320819242' post='1059222']
This needs a maybe option.[/quote]
[b]... No true fan would ever deny the Red-rifle his rightful claim[/b]

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1320819242' post='1059222']
PS I like this Andyconda name.
[/quote]
[b]Me too ... I thought of it tonight while formulating a penis joke.[/b]

[b]Now how do we make this his new moniker? T-shirts? PBS banner? [/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' timestamp='1320820983' post='1059230'] [b]... No true fan would ever deny the Red-rifle his rightful claim[/b] [b]Me too ... I thought of it tonight while formulating a penis joke.[/b] [b][u]Now how do we make this his new moniker? T-shirts? PBS banner? [/u][/b][/quote]

I'm sure Larry Flynt could come up with something?

:1hump:

[quote name='BlackJesus' timestamp='1320818624' post='1059212']
[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/2011/DALTONSWAG-1.jpg[/img]

[center][b]+ Jon Gruden broke him down on ESPN and gave him an A grade at the half way point, noting that he doesn't make the same mistake twice, has functional mobility, sells out for his team, is very accurate, and puts the ball the only place it can be for TD's.[/b]

[/quote]

2 (for sure) Hall of Famers, 3 #1 overall picks and 2 Super Bowl winning QBs on that list.
Not bad company for a noodle armed, Ginger that isn't the long term answer.[/center]

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1320850678' post='1059315']
I bet he got you mad fantasy points back in the day!
[/quote]
lol. How would they set lineups back than? Send a carrier pigeon to your opponents house with your starting lineup hahaha

[quote name='BlackJesus' timestamp='1320864916' post='1059468']
[b]I have an idea ... how about you go hang out on the corner of Go and Fuck Yourself. [/b]
[/quote]

I was hoping you'd warn him again as that's some good reading right there...

[quote name='BlackJesus' timestamp='1320864916' post='1059468']
[b]I have an idea ... how about you go hang out on the corner of Go and Fuck Yourself. [/b]
[/quote]
Dont get mad because i tell it how i see it and i tell the truth.
How old are you by the way??? Your acting like a teenage girl at a justin bieber concert riding his nuts man,geez wtf

Archived