The team is 6-2 going into steeler week, lets just put all this dalton ca ca behind us and focus on football and beating the steelers! I'm not talking to either side of the argument simply stating we should be happy and excited this week not bickering amongst ourselves!
Whodey!

[quote name='cazzer' timestamp='1320851505' post='1059327']
The team is 6-2 going into steeler week, lets just put all this dalton ca ca behind us and focus on football and beating the steelers! I'm not talking to either side of the argument simply stating we should be happy and excited this week not bickering amongst ourselves!
Whodey!
[/quote]

X2

[quote name='dabengals12' timestamp='1320851140' post='1059322']
If you start a thread questioning the moderator, they delete it? This is a joke. Guess I will find a new forum that isn't run by the Gestapo
[/quote]

What thread was it?

For what it's worth, I can agree with some moderation at this point. Things have gotten a little out of focus lately.. Maybe an "out of sight out of mind" approach will allow us to regain that focus... Which should be revelling in our unexpected success, and beating the Steelers this Sunday.

And I for one never said Dalton was ever anything but what he is... A rookie qb playing well and getting wins. But, I question why anyone who claims to be a true Bengals fan would openly and actively root for our qb to fail. There is a site for that. Who dey revolution.

The original thread was an embarrassment. I'm glad it's gone.

The Bengals need all the 12th man support they can get! I'm in the military, so im not in Ohio anymore, but I hope the city is excited and behind the team!! I read where the players are pushing for everyone to wear black to the game? Hope this happens!

[quote name='dabengals12' timestamp='1320852427' post='1059340']
And I for one never said Dalton was ever anything but what he is... A rookie qb playing well and getting wins. But, I question why anyone who claims to be a true Bengals fan would openly and actively root for our qb to fail. There is a site for that. Who dey revolution.
[/quote]

Or steelers.com

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1320851319' post='1059324']
Why did it get closed? And why is it hidden? I'm american now biatch and I have rights! Need some Manswers!
[/quote]

Yes you do have rights. we all have the freedom to move on to another forum....yes?

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' timestamp='1320852106' post='1059335']
Let's all just conclude that Andy Dalton is better than Aaron Rodgers, [b]right now[/b], and move on. Mmmk.
[/quote]
amen x2

Ok, enough already.

People stated their opinions, some people disagreed... stupid shit was said, and now it's all over.

Can we move the hell along?

It's not like rehashing it is going to change anyone's mind, solve the the world financial crisis, or bring about world peace.

Nuff said and fuck the stealers.

[quote name='USN Bengal' timestamp='1320856102' post='1059368']
Ok, enough already.

People stated their opinions, some people disagreed... stupid shit was said, and now it's all over.

It's not like rehashing it is going to change anyone's mind, solve the the world financial crisis, or bring about world peace.

[/quote]

yay
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/uploads//gallery/album_65/gallery_7490_65_206610.jpg[/img]

[quote name='USN Bengal' timestamp='1320856102' post='1059368']
Ok, enough already.

It's not like rehashing it is going to change anyone's mind, [color=#ff0000]solve the the world financial crisis[/color], or bring about world peace.

[/quote]

Fuck me running, it's not? Son of a bitch!!

I don't understand all this secrecy and embarrassment towards last night. A very controversial topic was introduced and people (most) reacted strongly to it. Very little cussing was involved, just shocked fans that couldn't see a real Bengal fan posting such negative drool. I've seen so much worse on this site. It was exciting and added spice to this board. People were very passionate. Isn't that true fans. Let us speak, nothing worth hiding.

[quote name='TheBeaverHunter' timestamp='1320859697' post='1059411']
For us who have no idea...would someone fill us in on the happenings?
[/quote]

Unfortunately I missed most of the fun too. But the Readers Digest version is our esteemed founder started a thread wagering that Dalton would not do well against shittsburgh, and saying it would be better to find out now that Dalton sux so we can move on from him. Several people disagreed, and apparently it got somewhat heated.

[quote name='TheBeaverHunter' timestamp='1320859697' post='1059411']
For us who have no idea...would someone fill us in on the happenings?
[/quote]

long story short Go started a thread saying he still didn't believe in Dalton and wanted to have a contest to guess Dalton's stats against the stealers this week. He also stated that the sooner Dalton failed, the better off the team would be so that they could move on to a real QB.

Things devolved from there.

Archived