The thread is: [url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=62497"]http://forum.go-beng...showtopic=62497[/url]

But it's hidden from us non-Mods ala the Brat thread where all the Mods circled jerked over what they thought was inside information that Brat was coming back. Gotta give props to OldSchooler for being the whistle-blower on that one.

[b] [url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=62497"][i]Andy Dalton Contest[/i]? - GB [i]FORUMS[/i][/url][/b]
[color=#666666]15 hours ago – [/color]So many here know im not exactly a big [i]Dalton[/i] supporter. My opinion is essentially that he is a game manager with a weak arm( this thread isnt [b]...[/b]

[quote name='McBallerson' timestamp='1320861275' post='1059437']
The thread is: [url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=62497"]http://forum.go-beng...showtopic=62497[/url]

But it's hidden from us non-Mods ala the Brat thread where all the Mods circled jerked over what they thought was inside information that Brat was coming back. Gotta give props to OldSchooler for being the whistle-blower on that one.

[b] [url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=62497"][i]Andy Dalton Contest[/i]? - GB [i]FORUMS[/i][/url][/b]
[color=#666666]15 hours ago – [/color]So many here know im not exactly a big [i]Dalton[/i] supporter. My opinion is essentially that he is a game manager with a weak arm( this thread isnt [b]...[/b]
[/quote]

That is probably the most epic thread of fail ever on this board. Remember all of the pics they posted of Brat saying stupid things trying to rub it in our faces that he was coming back? Then he gets let go and they remove the thread.

I was probably one of the biggest Brat haters on this board and always caught tons of shit by saying he sucked....God I loved that day. People would always say that I was an ass and I wasn't a real fan because I wanted Brat gone...now he says that Dalton sucks and hopes he fails???? This is batshit crazy.

PS. Years ago, I said when Brat was let go he would never be OC again in the NFL. This will still be 100% true.

[quote name='OneHeartBeat' timestamp='1320862309' post='1059445']
People would probably be better served to not even respond to ridiculous posts like that. Again, some people will go to any lengths to be right rather than to admit that maybe they're wrong. Misery truly does love company.
[/quote]

It's really hard not to. I feel like the owner of this site creates troll like posts to generate more posts maybe? 

For the record I made Go's Dalton Contest and dabengal's Let me get this straight threads invisible.

Last night was a complete debacle. It was an embarrasment to this site. So I made them disappear.
If someone else wants to make them visible again, that's on them. But I want no part of it. Or a board
that has that kind of shit on it.

I really don't give a fuck about "everyone has a right to their opinion."

I can see not being happy with a pick at first. But when that player proves you wrong, is being
mentioned as a viable Rookie of the Year candidate and has your team tied for the best record
in the Conference, Iit's best to sit back and enjoy the show and put your petty feelings aside.

I'll say it again, I put a lot of energy and effort into this site. Everything I do is to attract and keep
members here. Mully was just on a radio station that reaches all the way up to here in Wisconsin.
I hate to think what new members or even Stealers fans thought when they seen a thread started
by the Owner of this site, making a bet against the Rookie QB, of the team that this site is dedicated to,
failing. And saying the sooner he fails the better and other stupid shit.

I like Go. He has done a lot for me. He has provided a site for all of us to come together.
But let's be honest, if someone had made a thread like that last season, they would have been banned.
If a new member made the same post, they would have been banned.

I thought the least that should have been done was to make it invisible.

It's a very important week for this team. Let's please focus on that and forget about all the bullshit.

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1320866254' post='1059480']
For the record I made Go's Dalton Contest and dabengal's Let me get this straight threads invisible.

Last night was a complete debacle. It was an embarrasment to this site. So I made them disappear.
If someone else wants to make them visible again, that's on them. But I want no part of it. Or a board
that has that kind of shit on it.

I really don't give a fuck about "everyone has a right to their opinion."

I can see not being happy with a pick at first. But when that player proves you wrong, is being
mentioned as a viable Rookie of the Year candidate and has your team tied for the best record
in the Conference, Iit's best to sit back and enjoy the show and put your petty feelings aside.

I'll say it again, I put a lot of energy and effort into this site. Everything I do is to attract and keep
members here. Mully was just on a radio station that reaches all the way up to here in Wisconsin.
I hate to think what new members or even Stealers fans thought when they seen a thread started
by the Owner of this site, making a bet against the Rookie QB, of the team that this site is dedicated to,
failing. And saying the sooner he fails the better and other stupid shit.

I like Go. He has done a lot for me. He has provided a site for all of us to come together.
But let's be honest, if someone had made a thread like that last season, they would have been banned.
If a new member made the same post, they would have been banned.

I thought the least that should have been done was to make it invisible.

It's a very important week for this team. Let's please focus on that and forget about all the bullshit.
[/quote]
my thoughts exactly. Im on here reading arguments and negative sentiment internally, which is just confusing.......
Whodey and fuck the steelers!

[quote name='dabengals12' timestamp='1320867290' post='1059491']
Nothing I said in the let me get this straight thread was negative, or mean spirited. I simply asked a fucking question. And shit gets hidden? So, I fade back to oblivion.
[/quote]

It was just an extension of that thread. It was nothing against you. Just trying to move on.

[quote name='dabengals12' timestamp='1320867290' post='1059491']
Nothing I said in the let me get this straight thread was negative, or mean spirited. I simply asked a fucking question. And shit gets hidden? So, I fade back to oblivion.
[/quote]
Please don't...I value your input, as I do from all non-brain dead posters on here. And for the record, as to that supposed "moderator circle jerk" surrounding the Bratkowski thread in question, IIRC there were exactly TWO mods/admin that were doing that, and I know I wasn't one of them.

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1320868205' post='1059494']
Didn't another ginger from PSU rape some kids also? :ninja:
[/quote]
Bad taste there, Rumble.

[quote name='Bgal' timestamp='1320866677' post='1059484']
Oldschooler, you are seriously the only reason I come to this site instead of other forums. The quick news articles and tweets and stuff makes this place roll.
[/quote]

+1000

Goodness.... how can anyone predict success or failure... we have NO CLUE what Andy Dalton will do or is capable of.. all we have is what we've gotten this far, and I'm pretty damn excited about it.... he is STILL A ROOKIE so if he has a bad game against Shitsburgh, it would not be the end of the world!! He might have a few bad games on the horizon... what QB doesn't have bad games here and there? Point is.... GO ANDY DALTON.. no matter what, you are my team's QB and I hope you bring it on Sunday!!!!!

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1320869703' post='1059503']

Please don't...I value your input, as I do from all non-brain dead posters on here. And for the record, as to that supposed "moderator circle jerk" surrounding the Bratkowski thread in question, IIRC there were exactly TWO mods/admin that were doing that, and I know I wasn't one of them.

Bad taste there, Rumble.
[/quote]

Yeah, stick around dabengals. I also feel the sites regular members should have access to those threads. At the same time I completely agree with Oldschooler in looking at it as a recruiting to the site angle. How can a first time Bengal visitor to this site not think this site is whacked when he/she reads that our sites owner wants to make bets on our QB not just failing this weekend but failing the team long term?

Archived