Happy Veterans Day to all the Go-Bengals on the board

US Army, 1st Cav, Medical Sargeant, Iraq/Kuwait, Bosnia...

Thanks for the kind words...

Bring "we the people" and the kids home instead of fighting wars for elitist corporate interests.

Vote Ron Paul or vote to continue the same insanity that has brought you the present debacle on an international scale.

Happy Veterans Day to all the men and women who have served and are serving our country.
I am proud to be an American and live in the land of the free and it is all due to your service.
Thank you.

P.S. I hope you all go to Applebee's, Chilli's and/or Golden Corral where you can eat for free today! :)

[quote name='Abu-Zayd' timestamp='1321025875' post='1060385']
US Army,[b] 1st Cav[/b], Medical Sargeant, Iraq/Kuwait, Bosnia...

Thanks for the kind words...

Bring "we the people" and the kids home instead of fighting wars for elitist corporate interests.

Vote Ron Paul or vote to continue the same insanity that has brought you the present debacle on an international scale.
[/quote]

First Team!!! Cav OIF 06-07 and 09-10!

Thanks everyone!

[quote name='Enon Bengal' timestamp='1321046093' post='1060556']
Seven years in the Ohio National Guard...

...admittedly not even close to an active duty enlistment.
[/quote]
One of the transportation units assigned to our division in Desert Storm was a Transpo National Guard unit out of Eaton Ohio. Heck, half the grown men in Eaton were in that unit and got deployed to the Middle East. You never know. Thanks for serving Bro.

2 years in OANG, C/1-147 INF
Active duty
3-43 ADA, Desert Storm Scud Busters
5-7 ADA, more tours in the kitty litter (aka SWA)
94th BDE Staff
701 MI BDE
2 ID Division Staff
5-5 ADA, 2 ID
HQ Dept of the Army Staff
Joint Staff
Retired after 22 years service

Nothing I did compares to the Greatest Generation, The Korean or NAM vets or the guys today.

I'm on vacation in Garmisch Germany, enjoying the good life. Met a bunch of guys and gals on tour leave from Afghanistan. Bought them a beer, forgave the Steelers fan and talked great football smack for hours.

"Prost" to all my comrades in arms.

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1321048955' post='1060576']
F Btry, 333rd FA, 3rd Armored Division, "Spearhead". Fort Knox, Fort Sill, Fliegerhorst Kaserne Germany, Desert Storm.
[/quote]

[img]http://www.callofduty-community.com/wp-includes/images/prestige-emblems/Emblem%2015.jpg[/img]

Blackops Ghost Pro, Flak Jacket Pro, Scavenger Pro, Hardline Pro "catches breath" and Slight of Hand Pro. Own 3 tours, Nuketown, Firing Range, and Array. Beat that son.

In all seriousness, thanks to all the vets for all they do. Without it I wouldn't have freedom O'clock.

Archived