Step Away From the Ledge Fans

[font=comic sans ms, cursive]STEP AWAY FROM THE LEDGE Bengal fans ![/font]. The worst that can happen is the Bengals end the day 6-3. Even the most optimistic fan, didn't expect to be 6-2 at this point. Dalton has IT ! This first season will place Dalton well ahead of expectations in his growth as a pro QB. unlike the pouting, sulking who is me Palmer when the stuff hits the fan, difficulty seems to fire Dalton up and raise his concentration and skill level.
Of course over the next four weeks the steelers and ravens will attempt to intimidate and confuse the young Bengal offense. it'll be important to be patient and continue to run the ball with Cincy's tuff running backs A bully hates to get pounded and steelers will count on creating turnovers downfield. Zone blizes give up shorts burst runs with blizers running past the ball creating lanes.,patience. pound it ,patience ,pound it. The BIG BOYS up front need to get nastys up front ! If Dalton has under 30 passing atempts Bengals win.
The Bengals secondary is a major concern as far as how much Dalton will have to throw.
The Bengals have a promising future, [font=comic sans ms, cursive]STEP AWAY FROM THE LEDGE ! At least we arn't the Browns.[/font]

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1321045788' post='1060554']
Who's near the ledge? What's is the opposite of the ledge? Nestled deep in a recliner with a steaming cup of hot cocoa? That is where everyone is currently.
[/quote]

[quote name='dabengals12' timestamp='1321046311' post='1060557']
I for one AM on the ledge.... And I'm pissing on all the bandwagon Stoolers fans coming into PBS on Sunday.
[/quote]

The only thing this game decides is how the media treats the bengals, if we rise in power rankings or if we drop in power rankings, which we all know matter so much.

If we go 2-2 in the next 4 I'll be really happy, if we go 3-1 I will be ecstatic, if we go 1-3 I will think we have our work cut out for us the rest of the way...

realistically i don't see us going 0-4 or 4-0, but can really hope for 4-0!

[quote name='dabengals12' timestamp='1321052276' post='1060610']
It looks like its shitty streaming game for me. I can either watch clowns-rams, or Colts-Jags! I fucking hate Time Warner!
[/quote]

Ummm... It's not Time Warner whom is to blame.. It's your local TV stations.

[quote name='dabengals12' timestamp='1321114189' post='1060775']
Even though I live in Ohio, I'm closer to Ft Wayne than Lima, so I get Colts games every Sunday. And it sucks.
[/quote]

The Colts move in the middle of the to Indy really screwed u over.

As I stated " steelers will look to create turnovers down field". Bengals lost their :"patience", and abandoned the run when they were hammering the steelers with run, HAMMERING THEM ! instead of being patient and playing chess (the run), Cincy decides to play checkers. This game was winnable.
THE LEDGE is a place I'ved experienced as a die hard fan from day 1. The ledge is watching 2 super bowl loses, hearing that your star HB is locked in the bathroom cracked out, super bowl morning. The leged is a bengal back walking off the field refusing to play . . . Kajana carter, klingler, akili, RIVERS, slim henry, odel thurman, when Paul Brown passed, homer rice, schula, coslet, kiko rolling palmers leg. The ledge is like the "zone", A mental state that sometimes us die hard fans enter.

[quote name='Sursum ad Summum' timestamp='1321219246' post='1062178']
As I stated " steelers will look to create turnovers down field". Bengals lost their :"patience", and abandoned the run when they were hammering the steelers with run, HAMMERING THEM ! instead of being patient and playing chess (the run), Cincy decides to play checkers. This game was winnable.
THE LEDGE is a place I'ved experienced as a die hard fan from day 1. The ledge is watching 2 super bowl loses, hearing that your star HB is locked in the bathroom cracked out, super bowl morning. The leged is a bengal back walking off the field refusing to play . . . Kajana carter, klingler, akili, RIVERS, slim henry, odel thurman, when Paul Brown passed, homer rice, schula, coslet, kiko rolling palmers leg. The ledge is like the "zone", A mental state that sometimes us die hard fans enter.
[/quote]

If you feel like you are on the ledge this year with this team, you really need to take up knitting and turn the tv off.

[quote name='Sursum ad Summum' timestamp='1321219246' post='1062178']
[/quote]

I dont think i have ever said this before, but can we just ban this guy? I have no clue what the hell he is talking about

[quote name='MrDingleDangle' timestamp='1321221030' post='1062244']

I dont think i have ever said this before, but can we just ban this guy? I have no clue what the hell he is talking about
[/quote]

I got about half way through his post and scrolled down to the next. I know I am not on the ledge. I saw a lot of positives today as well as negatives. All is good. Drinking a beer just reading everyone's comments.

Archived