[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1321056041' post='1060634']Let the guy say what's on his mind JB daaaaang lol[/quote]

i'm damned glad my thinking doesn't get dominated like that. it must be pure hell dealing with your thoughts sometimes. how do the youngins say it..."it sucks to be you". friend, you're missing the thrill of what's going on. i really do feel sorry for you in that respect, honestly, i do!

[quote name='bengaled' timestamp='1321061808' post='1060675']

i'm damned glad my thinking doesn't get dominated like that. it must be pure hell dealing with your thoughts sometimes. how do the youngins say it..."it sucks to be you". friend, you're missing the thrill of what's going on. i really do feel sorry for you in that respect, honestly, i do!
[/quote]

:blink:

[quote name='bengaled' timestamp='1321061808' post='1060675']

[/quote]

Wait sorry...who are you talking to?

[quote name='Farbeyonddriven' timestamp='1321056358' post='1060640']
Someone delete this thread, I don't even like the thought of this being out there. Fuck this thread, if it jinxes us I WILL KILL.
[/quote]

that's pretty silly. life doesn't work that way. if we go into a slide, that will be the very last reason to blame why it happened.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1321059946' post='1060660']

'eh, I don't know that its as bad as the title of this thread.

[url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=62176"]http://forum.go-beng...showtopic=62176[/url]
[/quote]

i heard that, must have missed that one. weston, i'd be willing to bet some of my hard earned retirement funds that you are absolutely full of shit in that prediction. are you game?

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1321061876' post='1060676']

:blink:
[/quote]

oh shit rumble, i've just goofed. please accept it as that and accept my apology, ok? this response was intended to be toward weston's original goofy post, not yours, where i mistakenly directed it.

[quote name='bengaled' timestamp='1321062728' post='1060685']

oh shit rumble, i've just goofed. please accept it as that and accept my apology, ok? this response was intended to be toward weston's original goofy post, not yours, where i mistakenly directed it.
[/quote]

Wait, i thought we dont need to apologize to browns fans

:ninja:

[quote name='bengaled' timestamp='1321062728' post='1060685']

[/quote]

Me and JB where like what lol. It's all good buddy.

[quote name='westside bengal' timestamp='1321057625' post='1060649']
I certainly don't claim to be a Marvin lover.

For me the team is 6-2 in spite of Marvin not because of Marvin.

I think he learned after the first 3 games to stay out of Gruden's and Zimmer's way.

Of course anything is possible but I dont see them 2 losing 8 in a row.
[/quote]

Dumb

[quote name='bengaled' timestamp='1321061958' post='1060680']

that's pretty silly. life doesn't work that way. if we go into a slide, that will be the very last reason to blame why it happened.
[/quote]

Man, I don't care how you think life works. I WILL PERSONALLY KICK THIS GUYS DICK OFF! if this happens.

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' timestamp='1321099256' post='1060733']Some of the topics on this board are going to be responsible for my head spontaneously combusting at some point. I know it.[/quote]

I KNEW this thread would get ultimately go somewhere interesting... I mean, how cool would that be?

[quote name='texbengal' timestamp='1321101221' post='1060736']
I KNEW this thread would get ultimately go somewhere interesting... I mean, how cool would that be?
[/quote]
Yeah... for you maybe! My wife would be PISSED though. I mean, she doesn't want to have to deal with cleaning up after me during Steelers week!

[quote name='Elflocko' timestamp='1321059435' post='1060659']
This thread would embarrass a mediocre troll...
[/quote]

Actually, I retract that statement; this is an almost [b]perfect[/b] troll.

Notice he hasn't posted aside from starting the thread? Perfect execution and got the responses he wanted...

[quote name='Lucid' timestamp='1321064814' post='1060697']

Dumb
[/quote]

Actually, I would like to retract this statement.. It was lazy and unwarranted, Regardless of how I felt about his post, I should have either put in the effort to make a valid response, or just shut the fuck up.

Please accept my apology.

[quote name='Elflocko' timestamp='1321112458' post='1060766']

Actually, I retract that statement; this is an almost [b]perfect[/b] troll.

Notice he hasn't posted aside from starting the thread? Perfect execution and got the responses he wanted...
[/quote]

So where are those who were saying he isn't a troll now? Change your mind yet?

Archived