[quote name='Lucid' timestamp='1321053971' post='1060615']

Actually Marvin has done a great job of keeping players "into it" during bad seasons.. One of the reasons he is still our HC is because he has never lost the locker room.. That is a strong testament to his ability to rally and motivate guys. One of the marks of Marvin's teams is they don't give up..
[/quote]

He lost the team last year. He has had 8 game losing streaks in 2 of his last three years as the Bengals HC. What I find hilarious is that people can clearly read the title but can't read the post. The entire post is about how we won't fall apart and have horrible losing streaks like we have had in 2 of the past 3 years. Andy Dalton is going to do it in spite of Marvin, IMO. Great discussion fellers.

[quote name='Elflocko' timestamp='1321112458' post='1060766']

Actually, I retract that statement; this is an almost [b]perfect[/b] troll.

Notice he hasn't posted aside from starting the thread? Perfect execution and got the responses he wanted...
[/quote]

Sorry I don't make this board much of a priority in my life. It's a Saturday and Friday night....Go outside.

[quote name='Fulcher_33' timestamp='1321054352' post='1060619']
In my opinion, even if they fall apart and lose out, they've done so much that shows so much promise....although losing 8 straight could pretty much destroy that thought. No way they lose out though. I see us winning at least half of what we have left. No less than 3.
MULLY
[/quote]

6 wins, and how we have won is a great foundation for the future.

[quote name='bengaled' timestamp='1321061808' post='1060675']

i'm damned glad my thinking doesn't get dominated like that. it must be pure hell dealing with your thoughts sometimes. how do the youngins say it..."it sucks to be you". friend, you're missing the thrill of what's going on. i really do feel sorry for you in that respect, honestly, i do!
[/quote]

By having one thought I am missing the thrill of going on? I am able to have other thoughts. The narrowmindedness and group think on this board could be an incredible study. "I have my opinion...if you don't 100% agree with me you are wrong." It's just an awful stance to view the world.

[quote name='MichaelWeston' timestamp='1321164664' post='1060876']

By having one thought I am missing the thrill of going on? I am able to have other thoughts. The narrowmindedness and group think on this board could be an incredible study. "I have my opinion...if you don't 100% agree with me you are wrong." It's just an awful stance to view the world.
[/quote]

And if you are wrong, you are also wrong

[/quote]

Dude you make stupid posts on purpose so that when we respond you can come back with this whole woe is me bullshit you always do. If you don't like the way this board treats you then go elsewhere. Your whole fuckig shtick is old and unwanted. How do you expect people to react when you come on a bengals board in the middle of a good season and start a thread about losing our last 8 games? I have a feeling you knew exactly how the response would be and did it anyways so you could come back with this whole thing about how others bash you for your opinion.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1321198535' post='1060959']
In order to rattle of an 8 game losing streak we'd have to lose to the browns in a few weeks, I don't think even the biggest pessimists think thats going to happen.
[/quote]

Browns game scares me a ton. Its a trap game if I have ever seen one. Our biggest rivaled bookended by 2 games on each side with likely playoff teams. We absolutely have a better team then the Browns. If the better team won we would be millionaires

[quote name='MichaelWeston' timestamp='1321198680' post='1060961']

Browns game scares me a ton. Its a trap game if I have ever seen one. Our biggest rivaled bookended by 2 games on each side with likely playoff teams. We absolutely have a better team then the Browns. If the better team won we would be millionaires
[/quote]

If we lose to the Browns, I cant even think about that reaction. I really just dont see that happening.

[quote name='JBandJoeyV' timestamp='1321191061' post='1060912']
Dude you make stupid posts on purpose so that when we respond you can come back with this whole woe is me bullshit you always do. If you don't like the way this board treats you then go elsewhere. Your whole fucking shtick is old and unwanted. How do you expect people to react when you come on a bengals board in the middle of a good season and start a thread about losing our last 8 games? I have a feeling you knew exactly how the response would be and did it anyways so you could come back with this whole thing about how others bash you for your opinion.
[/quote]
Yes, this...exactly...walk like a duck, talk like a duck, look like a duck...we've all seen this shit before.
[quote name='MichaelWeston' timestamp='1321197558' post='1060951']
I went ahead and changed the title BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE WISED UP TO ME AND ARE NOW CALLING ME ON MY BS.
[/quote]
Fixt it for you.

[/quote]

no weston, it's the collection of your thoughts of late, not just a singular one. that's what's wearing on people.

Archived