!!!! STEALERS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD!!!!

[quote name='Ron~Popeil' timestamp='1321219661' post='1062206']

Hopefully Adam Jones is ready next week. He is more than capable of filling in if Leon misses time. If he misses more than a week we might need to sign someone.
[/quote]

So Adam Jones is more than capable, after not playing corner for over a year, to fill in for an all-pro caliber DB?

i was really proud of the way this team played today. they overcame a ton of adversity, especially after going down 14-0 after giving ben those short fields, then came back to make it a good ballgame. we're a much better team with carlos dunlap and i would have loved seeing him go against their rookie RT. i have to think that would have made a big difference in the outcome of this game. we also could have really used adam jones today against the deep stealers set of wide receivers. then to lose AJ early in the game, things were looking pretty bleak. but these guys held tough, didn't hang their heads, and fought back. again, i was really proud of the effort by this young team. they learned a lot of lessons today and proved to themselves they can slug it out with pittsburgh. i think that will pay big dividends in the future.

[quote name='Phatcat' timestamp='1321219742' post='1062212']

Local 12 reporting a torn achilles. But said it is not confirmed yet....
[/quote]

If that's the case, good bye season (for Hall). Good job Bengals not franchising Jonathan Joseph, who could be a candidate for defensive player of the year for Houston.

[quote name='Elijah15' timestamp='1321220766' post='1062239']
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK THIS LOSS FUCKING STINGS,NOW HALL IS OUT.
MY GOD THE STEELERS ALWAYS FUCK OUR SEASON OVER AND HURT ONE OF OUR BEST PLAYERS
[/quote]
http://youtu.be/mC-mO-WtVJo

[quote name='bengaled' timestamp='1321219751' post='1062214']
i was really proud of the way this team played today. they overcame a ton of adversity, especially after going down 14-0 after giving ben those short fields, then came back to make it a good ballgame. we're a much better team with carlos dunlap and i would have loved seeing him go against their rookie RT. i have to think that would have made a big difference in the outcome of this game. we also could have really used adam jones today against the deep stealers set of wide receivers. then to lose AJ early in the game, things were looking pretty bleak. but these guys held tough, didn't hang their heads, and fought back. again, i was really proud of the effort by this young team. they learned a lot of lessons today and proved to themselves they can slug it out with pittsburgh. i think that will pay big dividends in the future.
[/quote]

Me too! Screw all these people that are bitter. I am hopeful. :)

[quote name='bengaled' timestamp='1321218766' post='1062152']

that is soooo bullshit. you don't know what you're talking about.
[/quote]

every year he has this team ready to play shitburge and Mike Tomlin,bullshit Marvin's record against Tomlin
speaks for itself.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' timestamp='1321219751' post='1062213']

So Adam Jones is more than capable, after not playing corner for over a year, to fill in for an all-pro caliber DB?
[/quote]
Dude, he has been watching a lot of practices and he always plays himself on X-Box. He is good to go!!!

Archived