THE Ohio State Football Thread

BigDawgBengal

Was talking to a friend today who is adamant that Braxton will start next year over JT. That seems off to me.

That is still the "Company Line" at tOSU last I heard, but, yeah, at least I think it will be open competition.  Especially if CJ takes them to a championship.

That is still the "Company Line" at tOSU last I heard, but, yeah, at least I think it will be open competition.  Especially if CJ takes them to a championship.

The things I've heard from some of my friends involved with OSU via PT is that Braxton was told to look at his transfer options. I do know he has contacted Duke as a potential transfer place and this was reported on Bleacher Report the other day. It is Barrets job to lose next year from everything I hear.

The things I've heard from some of my friends involved with OSU via PT is that Braxton was told to look at his transfer options. I do know he has contacted Duke as a potential transfer place and this was reported on Bleacher Report the other day. It is Barrets job to lose next year from everything I hear.

I am hearing Duke and Oregon are transfer options, but the insiders think he is going to try and go pro.

I am hearing Duke and Oregon are transfer options, but the insiders think he is going to try and go pro.

I've seen on a Duke Scout board that LSU was a front-runner with Oregon at this point.

Going pro would probably be career suicide.  I've heard that he's never been that fond of college though.  I think Cutcliffe and Duke would be the best option for him.  Would be able to workout with Peyton in the off-season.

What is PT?

Archived