THE Ohio State Football Thread

BigDawgBengal

There's a rumor going around that she was cheating on her boyfriend with that guy.

There is also a post contradicting that and that she is just shy about PDA but that really is her boyfriend.

my favorite though is played in reverse it looks like she's wiping a burger on him lol

https://vine.co/v/OdWHgD3wXZE/embed/simple

He's got a cannon of an arm but is kind of slow. Most likely just a backup in this league

Because only fast guys can play QB in the NFL.

Huh?

The biggest knock on Jones right now is experience, but he has all the tools.  In very limited PT he has had good games against 2 good defenses.  He is faster than you think, and has some athleticism, he has jumped over guys, but he is a freaking bull.  Did you see him get out of the end zone against Bama?  That was impressive strength.

That's him making the tackle in my sig, so he could probably be an OLB too.  :lol:

But he is not coming out this year.

The game at the NFL level is much faster and I just done see him having NFL speed, even for a QB.

But let's keep it 100, chances of him getting drafted are low, 3rd string guy who likely won't see much playing time when the top two come back next year. His best chance to showcase what he can do is this year. You don't see many 3rd string college QBs get drafted.

What is PT?

physical therapy.

I am hearing Duke and Oregon are transfer options, but the insiders think he is going to try and go pro.

Wow, that would end his career. He's not an nfl caliber qb right now. If he leaves OSU I think Cutcliffe is by far the best option for him if he wnats to try to play in the NFL.

The game at the NFL level is much faster and I just done see him having NFL speed, even for a QB.

But let's keep it 100, chances of him getting drafted are low, 3rd string guy who likely won't see much playing time when the top two come back next year. His best chance to showcase what he can do is this year. You don't see many 3rd string college QBs get drafted.

Then you haven't watched him enough.

Peyton Manning and Tom Brady say "Hi."

Then you haven't watched him enough.

Peyton Manning and Tom Brady say "Hi."

This is why I don't care for OSU fans, no sense of realty. The NFL is a different animal. And I just don't see NFL qb speed

Payton Manning and Tom Brady weren't 3 string QBs. If you can name me the last 3rd string QB drafted.

He may get a chance depending on how he plays next week but it will be as a udfa

This is why I don't care for OSU fans, no sense of realty. The NFL is a different animal. And I just don't see NFL qb speed

Payton Manning and Tom Brady weren't 3 string QBs. If you can name me the last 3rd string QB drafted.

He may get a chance depending on how he plays next week but it will be as a udfa

I think all this cardale jones talk is pretty crazy myself, but it has nothing to do with speed.  Jason is dead on with that.  And almost every QB in college ever starts as a backup, so that's a weak argument.

its all moot anyway, as there's no chance in hell he comes out this year.  He's not ready, and he surely knows that.  Most likely, he transfers and plays the year as a starter somewhere else.  

I think all this cardale jones talk is pretty crazy myself, but it has nothing to do with speed.  Jason is dead on with that.  And almost every QB in college ever starts as a backup, so that's a weak argument.

its all moot anyway, as there's no chance in hell he comes out this year.  He's not ready, and he surely knows that.  Most likely, he transfers and plays the year as a starter somewhere else.  

He would have to sit out a year. 

I know, doesn't matter.  He's not going to come out after 3 career college games when he has eligibility left.

I would think, but he could just stay at OSU a year and transfer as a graduating senior, depending on grades. Doesn't make much sense to lose a year of eligibility for nothing. 

Archived