THE Ohio State Football Thread

BigDawgBengal

I wouldn't go that far.  The O-line is giving up pressure and there have been a couple of drops.

But Cardale is the worst guy on the field right now.

I'd seriously consider putting Braxton at QB at this point.

I'd argue that all 5 sacks are the fault of jones holding the ball too long, and on at least 2 of them, failing to see the corner blitz coming.  He simply can't read defenses, which was the main reason why he needed to come back to college to begin with this year.  This is a 14pt game, and it easily should be a 35pt game.

I've counted 4 missed touchdowns because of bad passes by Jones.  2 to Thomas, 1 to Marshall, and the play Braxton Miller got injured on is a TD if its a good pass. Instead, Miller had to hold up,  and got a concussion.  

I know he just had a nice TD run, but this is easily the worst start of jones' career IMO.

I'd argue that all 5 sacks are the fault of jones holding the ball too long, and on at least 2 of them, failing to see the corner blitz coming.  He simply can't read defenses, which was the main reason why he needed to come back to college to begin with this year.  This is a 14pt game, and it easily should be a 35pt game.

I've counted 4 missed touchdowns because of bad passes by Jones.  2 to Thomas, 1 to Marshall, and the play Braxton Miller got injured on is a TD if its a good pass. Instead, Miller had to hold up,  and got a concussion.  

I know he just had a nice TD run, but this is easily the worst start of jones' career IMO.

he's just not that good. Clear that JT is the better qb. Hopefully Barrett dominates Illinois and we don't look back

Archived