THE Ohio State Football Thread

BigDawgBengal

I just went to pick up some beer(I need it now) and was listening to the post game.. Zeke was laying in to the coaching.... He was saying the coaches didn't give them a chance... He is %100 correct...can't believe he said it to the media though..

Then he said no chance he is coming back.

Herbstriet made the point that OSU's play caller from last season is the head coach at Houston now. It shows.  Anyone remember Tom Herman?  He's got Houston at 10-0 right now.  Meanwhile, 2 carries for Elliott in the second half?  Moronic.  Michigan just looks like a better team right now, next Saturday could easily bring another loss.

don't feel great about this week.  Buckeyes are the better team, but I don't feel good about the psyche of the locker room with guys complaining in the media about the coaches, guys going pro before the season is even over, etc...

us against the world mentality...beat that meatchicken ass...

PLEASE

Herbstriet made the point that OSU's play caller from last season is the head coach at Houston now. It shows.  Anyone remember Tom Herman?  He's got Houston at 10-0 right now.  Meanwhile, 2 carries for Elliott in the second half?  Moronic.  Michigan just looks like a better team right now, next Saturday could easily bring another loss.

It's been criminal all season how ineffective the offense has been with the talent they have. Not just Elliot, Braxton Miller vanished a good part of the season.

Mix in Harbaugh's first game against Ohio State and it being in Ann Arbor, an ass kicking wouldn't surprise me... 

I wouldn't say ass-kicking, but I don't have a good feeling about the game. I thnk the buckeyes will either implode or explode depending on how the team reacts to Elliot's statement. They could get fired up. But Urban might decide to send a message to the team after being humiliated by Elliot. But he should feel humiliated after how he called that game on Saturday.

Archived