Happy Thanksgiving, Go-Bengals Family!!

[quote name='SF2' timestamp='1322144172' post='1066809']
Happy Turkey day and GO LIONS!!! They are our sister team in the NFC.
[/quote]

Are they like blood related sister or like hot step-sister? Just cruious...[url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?&app=forums&module=extras&section=legends#"]:458:[/url]

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1322144638' post='1066810']

Are they like blood related sister or like hot step-sister? Just cruious...[url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?&app=forums&module=extras&section=legends#"] :458:[/url]
[/quote]
Nahh, we are like red headed step children who get dumped at the orphanage. We then strike up a close kinship because of the long term abuse (Media) we have taken over the last 15 years. And yes, one is a hot curvy red head of dubious character.

[quote name='Cricket' timestamp='1322145777' post='1066816']
Happy Turkey Day, everyone.

I saw three wild turkeys (the two-legged kind, not the bottled kind) yesterday. You'd think that they'd be more careful on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. :rabbitwithapancakeonitshead:
[/quote]
I have a whole flock (gaggle? group? herd?) of wild turkeys up here where I live...they puff their breasts out and strut confidently within our midst through yards and across roads as if they know that they, like our herd of deer that live up here, are not allowed to be hunted. Bastards. I drool every time I see them...its Pavlovian.

[quote name='SF2' timestamp='1322145919' post='1066818']
Nahh, we are like red headed step children who get dumped at the orphanage. We then strike up a close kinship because of the long term abuse (Media) we have taken over the last 15 years. And yes, one is a hot curvy red head of dubious character.
[/quote]

Do you have some kind of fetish for Katie Blackburn? I think she is married, but you can try.

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1322149085' post='1066832']

Do you have some kind of fetish for Katie Blackburn? I think she is married, but you can try.
[/quote]
I do have a crush on Katie but if you re read my post I did mention CURVY red head. That would disqualify my honey from consideration. I do have a thing for thin average looking women who will someday inherit 1/2 of an NFL football team, just gotta work on getting Troy outta the picture.

Archived