Heading towards a pretty lame Championship game

MichaelWeston

LSU v Alabama. Great, We have seen it before and it was a great game for sure, but 1) we have seen it before and 2) what if Bama wins. LSU already beat them once. It will be one loss to one loss.

I had such high hopes when Oke State and Stanford were so high. I hate seeing the usual suspects at the top.

[quote name='MichaelWeston' timestamp='1322494706' post='1068732']
LSU v Alabama. Great, We have seen it before and it was a great game for sure, but 1) we have seen it before and 2) what if Bama wins. LSU already beat them once. It will be one loss to one loss.

I had such high hopes when Oke State and Stanford were so high. [b]I hate seeing the usual suspects at the top.[/b]
[/quote]

Don't worry, OSU will be up there soon. :D

I understand what you are saying, but if LSU and Alabama are the 2 best teams in the nation, they should be the 2 in the game.

Now, if UGa upsets LSU next week, it gets interesting.

[quote name='Jason' timestamp='1322495072' post='1068739']

Don't worry, OSU will be up there soon. :D

I understand what you are saying, [b]but if LSU and Alabama are the 2 best teams in the nation, they should be the 2 in the game[/b].

Now, if UGa upsets LSU next week, it gets interesting.
[/quote]

Just get the 2 best teams... period.

[quote name='MichaelWeston' timestamp='1322495232' post='1068742']
I totally agree that they should be in it, thats the problem. Its not like you can nab Oke State after there loss or Stanford after theres. It can only be Bama and LSU.

I really hope Ga wins. They have not lost a game since week 2.
[/quote]

Won't happen. Would love it just to throw the whole BCS into disarray... but Georgia won't hang with LSU. Arkansas is a better team than Georgia - and you saw what LSU did with Arkansas.

Arkansas and Bama are just a class above everyone else... Saban runs his program like a professional team. Honestly, watch him. Everything he does - feels exactly like a pro game.

Archived