!!!!!!!OFFICIAL"THE" OHIO STATE BASKETBALL THREAD!!!!!!!

oldschooler

Agreed. Would have been much harder though. It was just a horrible call though. Didn't matter where his foot was. As a coach and player undercutting a guy like that is about as dangerous a play as there is.

I dont know how to post GIF video things, but go to this link and watch the video in the link. He was there before the guy took off, at least in my opinion. The questionable part of the call is if he is in the circle thing or not.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagger/fan-reaction-did-refs-charging-call-iowa-state-195947482--ncaab.html

I dont know how to post GIF video things, but go to this link and watch the video in the link. He was there before the guy took off, at least in my opinion. The questionable part of the call is if he is in the circle thing or not.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagger/fan-reaction-did-refs-charging-call-iowa-state-195947482--ncaab.html

Ive watched it over and over again, it was closer then I originally thought but he is actually still moving when the guy hits him...

That call and when an offensive player runs over a defensive player....even if the defensive player is still moving are the 2 pet peeves I have with basketball. Thats always called wrong too. You can't just put your head down and run over dudes. Thats a charge/player control foul too.  Lebron does it every play.

you see the tweet underneath the discussion.

yeah im pretty sure its just a fan/guy that has the same opinion as you...doesnt necessarily make it right ;)

But anyways, it was one call in a game that was poorly officiated all the way around IMO. Not to mention it was a pretty close call that i wouldnt be surprised if it gets called a charge 4 out of 10 times.

Tough to win a national championship without a break or two to go your way, hopefully this is just one of the little breaks that helps OSU go all the way.

Just a call that I get frustrated about that happened to occur at the end of the game. The refs had some wierd no calls all around.

I think the fact that his heal isn't down shows it was a block.

I think the nonreviewble types of plays are stupid. Why in the world isn't something like that reviewable. Or pass interference.

• 9 months later...

might I suggest a sports ban?

If I thought I was the cause, then sure. But I watched them win 15 in a row before this shit. 

And my step-son's b-ball team won the other night. After going on a 3 game losing streak.

They too were undefeated. Plus I watched the Bearcats win the other night against South Florida.

If I thought I was the cause, then sure. But I watched them win 15 in a row before this shit. 

And my step-son's b-ball team won the other night. After going on a 3 game losing streak.

They too were undefeated. Plus I watched the Bearcats win the other night against South Florida.

yes but we all know you don't like your step son or his team. :ninja:

• Upvote 1