!!!! BENGALS @ RAMS GAME THREAD!!!!

[quote name='gatorclaws' timestamp='1324228710' post='1075916']I hope they've finally made the decision to move on from Caldwell. I don't trust him at all, it seems like more bad than good happens when you throw his direction[/quote]

Totally agree....i think PBS gasps every time they see the ball headed towards #87

[quote name='gatorclaws' timestamp='1324228710' post='1075916']
I hope they've finally made the decision to move on from Caldwell. I don't trust him at all, it seems like more bad than good happens when you throw his direction
[/quote]
Sure sounds like it on the pregame show with Geoff. A healthy scratch, I'd say they are sending a message. Hope that means more touches for Hawk. I bet he'd love to have a huge game since the Rams cut him this preseason

I can't believe he's a healthy scratch over Whalen.

There has to be something else to this story. As inconsistent and scary Andre can be, Whalen isn't going to help the team any more than Andre. Weird.

Anyone seen this gem on ESPN's site about who's out for us?

[b]Bengals:[/b] OT Andre Smith, FB Chris Pressley, OL Otis Hudson, LB Dontay Moch, [size=6][b]QB Jimmy Clausen[/b][/size], RB Brian Leonard, WR Andre Caldwell

[url="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7235971/week-15-inactives"]http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7235971/week-15-inactives[/url]

:)

[quote name='SouthPaw' timestamp='1324230579' post='1075923']
I think its more a move to demonstrate their faith in what andrew hawkins has done. I think they trust in him more and know they need to get the ball in his hands more.
[/quote]
It's just puzzling to me because Andre backs up both Jerome and AJ in case of injury.

Archived