Narron 2 - 0

Guest RudiRudiRudi

Guest RudiRudiRudi
the reds win another game under narron, although they almost blew it, mostly in part to another steller ryan wagner performance,

as i have said before i work security down at the stadium and there have been some changes already from narron, such as requiring the players to report 2 hours before they had to under miley and making them take batting practice as a team and taking it before day games...

[quote name='RudiRudiRudi' date='Jun 22 2005, 03:21 PM']the reds win another game under narron, although they almost blew it, mostly in part to another steller ryan wagner performance,

as i have said before i work security down at the stadium and there have been some changes already from narron, such as requiring the players to report 2 hours before they had to under miley and making them take batting practice as a team and taking it before day games...
[right][post="105983"][/post][/right][/quote]

you dont happen to work security at rookwood sometimes do you, or did in the past? :ninja:

[quote name='CTA513' date='Jun 22 2005, 03:34 PM']Im glad Narron pulled Wagner out of the game right away unstead of leaving him in there like Miley would have.
[right][post="105995"][/post][/right][/quote]

aint that the damn truth.... he woulda waited till we were losing before he made a move.

Guest RudiRudiRudi

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Jun 22 2005, 05:52 PM']you dont happen to work security at rookwood sometimes do you, or did in the past?  :ninja:
[right][post="106078"][/post][/right][/quote]

they dont let you work the nice parts of the city until right before you retire :lol:

I say we let Narron stay as GM until he loses a game. Then we can get someone else until they lose a game. Then we find someone else.

I think we can still make the playoffs!

Guest mongoloido

[quote name='#22' date='Jun 22 2005, 08:13 PM']I say we let Narron stay as GM until he loses a game. Then we can get someone else until they lose a game. Then we find someone else.

[right][post="106103"][/post][/right][/quote]

badassbengal highjack your account? :P

We are now 3-0 under Narron. Fric Milton was his shitty self for the forist three innings but got better as the game went on. Solid relief pitching by the bullpen and clutch hits from Jr. and that new shortstop help us get over the Tribe 5 to 4.

Has any1 noticed that the pitching has started to improve? Not in a huge way, but gradually. We still give up a lot of runs, but pitching is actually starting to keep us in games....

Just my 2 cents.

[quote name='Riptide' date='Jun 24 2005, 11:42 PM']i was at the game. awsome time. jr is looking good. a lot of reds fans in cleveland. im going again on sunday
[right][post="106999"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

nice.. im off sunday but i have "child birthing classes" which if i must say, is total bullshit.. like i need to know anything except how to get to the hopsital...

fuckin a

also the 4 hour drive to cleveland would be a problem ...

[quote name='Riptide' date='Jun 25 2005, 08:05 PM'][b]i only live on an hour south of cleveland[/b]
[right][post="107376"][/post][/right][/quote]
Do you have to wear protective masks when the wind blows down from the north?

Seriously, having Narron as GM changes little. Hopefully they can rebound from last night's drubbing and continue to play with confidence. I am still holding out hope that we can hit a late-season surge and get ourselves to .500 for the year. Then again, I smoke crack cocaine a lot too. ;)

[quote name='#22' date='Jun 23 2005, 12:13 AM']I say we let Narron stay as GM until he loses a game. Then we can get someone else until they lose a game. Then we find someone else.

[right][post="106103"][/post][/right][/quote]

Pretty sure Narron is the manager and not the GM ;)

Archived