!!!! RAVENS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD!!!!

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1325464014' post='1082704']
CALL THAT SHIT REF!!!!!
[/quote]

absolutely disgusting. there isn't a team, most especially a HOME TEAM, that doesn't get that fucking call. AJ Green, a pro bowl selection, was absolutely AND WITHOUT A DOUBT, impaired from catching that ball.

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1325462723' post='1082614']
If you want to look at the bright side of this game, if the Bengals lose then they will have lost to both the Ravens and the Steelers twice. So if the Bengals meet either of them in the play offs, the odds will be against either of them beating the Bengals 3 times in one season.
[/quote]

that nonsense. someone already put the stat up. when team are 2-0 against another team, they are 18-8 in the third game in something like the last 50 years.

[b]2 minutes ago[/b] - by Paul Dehner Jr. - [url="http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/post/16675375"][b]Bengals still searching for how to beating quality teams[/b][/url]
Cincinnati goes into the playoffs at 0-7 against teams in the postseason and 9-0 against those outside. Figuring out how the key to beating quality teams has been elusive. "I don't know what the difference is," S [url="http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/player/395940/chris-crocker"]Chris Crocker[/url] said. "At times we show spurts of really, really good football. Then we have one bad play... you kind of feel like we find a way to beat ourselves."

[quote name='Bengal Cat' timestamp='1325468974' post='1082873']
Listening to the Bengals locker room report. Get Ray Rice off the radio for Heavens sake. Fuck Ray Rice.
[/quote]
I'm starting to hate him simply because he's good. Its fucked up. Seems like an awesome dude. But fucking a, they wouldnt be SHIT without him. Like, their offense would do absolutely nothing.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1325518320' post='1083132']
I see that he was active, but did yanda end up playing?

I also like how Cary Williams, who didn't practice all week and couldn't pass a concussion test Friday, played.
[/quote]

I think Yanda had a key block on one of the TD runs.

The Williams situation was strange. The team never seemed to doubt that he would play even though it took until the last second to pass the test. Makes you wonder if the docs were told to pass him.

[quote name='gatorclaws' timestamp='1325519028' post='1083135']

I think Yanda had a key block on one of the TD runs.

The Williams situation was strange. The team never seemed to doubt that he would play even though it took until the last second to pass the test. Makes you wonder if the docs were told to pass him.
[/quote]

yea I just saw highlights and I think Yanda is who cleared out Maualuga on the first run. Their best olineman shouldn't be getting to the 2nd level untouched by one of our linemen.

As for Williams and Yanda, I'm pretty sure both were listed as doubtful on friday, but low and behold both played.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1325519373' post='1083136']

yea I just saw highlights and I think Yanda is who cleared out Maualuga on the first run. [b]Their best olineman shouldn't be gettint to the 2nd level untouched by one of our linemen. [/b]

As for Williams and Yanda, I'm pretty sure both were listed as doubtful on friday, but low and behold both played.
[/quote]

That's funny.

I just have to point out that it's not in the defensive line's best interests to run into an offensive lineman.

[quote name='Tigris' timestamp='1325522109' post='1083171']

That's funny.

I just have to point out that it's not in the defensive line's best interests to run into an offensive lineman.
[/quote]

lol I think you know what I meant. Their guards shouldn't be getting to our LB's clean.

Archived