Now that the first 20 picks have been set I thought it might be fun to take a look at what some of the draft experts (and idiots) are projecting. Below you will find the link along with the notable selections and my grade for each mock. I have seen a few that I would be happy with and a few that are absolutely insane. If you find one add it to the list. Mods maybe we can Pin this and keep all things mock draft related here. I do not have espn insider so if any of you have it and can post links to Mocks from both Mel Kiper and Todd Mcshay That would be great.

[b][url="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1000834-2012-nfl-mock-draft-full-first-round-breakdown"]http://bleacherrepor...round-breakdown[/url][/b]
[b]Round 1:[/b]
Browns #4 Trent Richardson RB Alabama (F**K)
[b]Bengals #20 (from Oak) David DeCastro G Stanford (actual pick from Oak #17)[/b]
[b]Bengals #23 [/b][b]Alfonzo Dennard CB Nebraska[/b]
Browns #25 (from Atl) Kendall Wright WR Baylor
Stealers #27 Cordy Glenn OT,OG Georgia
Ratbirds #31 Zebrie Sanders OT Florida State (I cannot believe this kid has a 1st round grade, he's not that good)
[b]Mock Draft Grade: B [/b]
[b]I can see a lot of this mock being accurate.[/b]

[b][url="http://www.rantsports.com/blog/2011/12/28/2012-nfl-mock-draft-4-rounds/"]http://www.rantsport...draft-4-rounds/[/url][/b]
Browns #5 Robert Griffin III QB Baylor (the Browns will be selecting 4th, & this pick doesn't scare me)
[b]Bengals #9 (19th and 24th picks to Car) Trent Richardson RB Alabama (Love the player, awful trade.Actual pick from Oak #17)[/b]
Browns #23 Andre Branch DE Clemson
Stealers #27 Dont'a Hightower LB Alabama
Ratbirds #29 Whitney Mercilus LB Illinois
[b]Round2:[/b]
Browns #36 Kendall Wright WR Baylor
[b]Bengals #55 Marcus Forston DT Miami (From my Canes, wouldnt be upset here if other areas are addressed in the 1st rd)[/b]
Stealers #59 Jerry Franklin LB Arkansas
Ratbirds trade #61 pick to Bears for their 3rd round pick from Car and 4th round selection
[b]Round 3:[/b]
Browns #70 Bobby Rainey RB Western Kentucky
Ratbirds #74 (from CHI via Car) Kevin Reddick LB North Carolina
[b]Bengals #87 Casey Heyward CB Vanderbilt [/b]
Stealers #90 Kerry Murphy NT Alabama
Ratbirds #92 Aaron Henry S Wisconsin
[b]Round 4:[/b]
Browns #100 LaDarius Green TE Louisiana Lafayette
Ratbirds #108 (from Chi) Mike Ryan OT Connecticut
[b]Bengals #118 Chris Gallipo LB USC (call me crazy but i think the Bengals are done drafting LB's from USC)[/b]
Browns #119 Cameron Chism CB Maryland
Stealers #122 James Brown LT Troy
Ratbirds # (pick to Bills)
[b]Mock Draft Grade: D-[/b]
[b]The Bengals seldom (if ever) trade in the draft, this trade makes Zero sense. There are valuable holes that can be filled on both the Oline and Defense with the 17th and TBD pick. No chance they deal both 1st round picks for a RB) There is not much about this draft I find to be accurate or sensible.[/b]

[b][url="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1006136-2012-nfl-mock-draft"]http://bleacherrepor...-nfl-mock-draft[/url][/b]
Browns #4 Robert Griffin III
[b]Bengals #17 Janoris Jenkins CB N. Alabama (tremendous talent, HUGE EGO and rap sheet, this could be interesting)[/b]
[b]Bengals #23 David Wilson RB Va. Tech [/b]
Browns #25 (this guy still has the Falcons picking here but this pick belongs to the Browns from the Julio Jones pick last year)
Stealers #27 Lemar Miller RB Miami (F**K, F**K, F**K... I dont want any of my Canes going here, and this kid is a Beast)
Ratbirds #28 Kendall Wright WR Baylor
[b]Mock Draft Grade: C[/b]
[b]I like the talent and upside Janoris Jenkins displays, that said he is a trouble maker and I dont know that the leadership in this locker room can handle a guy like this just yet. David Wilson is a talent but no way you take him ahead of Lemar Miller or Monte Ball IMO. he has durability concerns[/b]

[b][url="http://nflmocks.com/2011/12/31/2012-3-round-mock-nfl-mock-draft-barkley-staying-and-rgiii-all-but-gone-to-the-cleveland-browns/"]http://nflmocks.com/...eveland-browns/[/url][/b]
Browns #4 Robert Griffin III QB Baylor
[b]Bengals #18 (from Oak) David DeCastro G Stanford (actual pick #17 from Oak)[/b]
Browns #21 (from Atl) Kendall Wright WR Baylor (hmmm the 1-2 punch from Baylor both to Cle?)
[b]Bengals #25 Janoris Jenkins CB N. Alabama[/b]
Stealers #27 Dont'a Hightower LB Alabama
Ratbirds # Vontaze Burfict LB Arizona State (this could be Dangerous!, Ray Lewis teaching this kid discipline with his ability...FML)
[b]Round 2:[/b]
Browns #37 Lemar Miller RB Miami (F**K, F**K, F**K... I dont want any of my Canes going here, and this kid is a Beast)
[b]Bengals #57 Markelle Martin S Oklahoma State[/b]
Stealers #59 Josh Chapman NT Alabama
Ratbirds #63 Shea McClellin DE/OLB Boise St.
[b]Round 3:[/b]
Browns #68 Ryan Miller G Colorado
[b]Bengals # 88 Danny Trevethan LB Kentucky[/b]
Stealers # 90 Levy Adcock OT Oklahoma State
Ratbirds #94 William Vlatchos C Alabama
[b]Mock Draft Grade:[/b] [b]B-[/b]
[b]We desperately need an upgrade at OG, Jenkins Character is in question, I dont know much about Martin or Trevethan. Overall I feel like this Mock has us addressing our biggest areas of weakness in the first 2 rounds and adding depth to LB in the 3rd. The Bengals need a RB no later than the 3rd unless they plan on bringing Benson Back.[/b]

[b][url="http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/mock"]http://www.cbssports.../nfl/draft/mock[/url][/b] (they have two different writers doing mocks here)
Browns #4: Trent Richardson RB Alabama or Robert Griffin III QB Baylor
[b]Bengals #17 (from Oak) David DeCastro OG Stanford or Devon Still DT Penn St.[/b]
[b]Bengals #21 Lemar Miller RB Miami or Barret Jones OG Alabama (Go Canes!)[/b]
Browns #23 (from Atl) Zach Brown LB North Carolina or Zebrie Sanders OT Florida State
Stealers #24 Mike Adams OT Ohio St. or Kelechi Osemele OG Iowa
Ratbirds # Peter Conz C Wisconsin or Peter Conz C Wisconsin
[b]Mock Draft Grade: C-[/b]
[b]There are several errors in this mock, The same guy has Richardson being drafted both 4th and 5th and they have Pitt Drafting Twice in the 1st which isnt happening. I like that both writers have us taking a Guard in the 1st round but the DT from Penn St is a reach imo especially at 17 when that is an area we currently have depth at.[/b]

[b][url="http://www.mynfldraft.com/NFL-Mock-Draft"]http://www.mynfldraf.../NFL-Mock-Draft[/url][/b]
Browns #4 Trent Richardson RB Alabama
[b]Bengals #17 (from Oak) Janoris Jenkins CB N. Alabama[/b]
[b]Bengals # 22 David Wilson RB Va. Tech[/b]
Browns #23 (From Atl) Zach Brown LB North Carolina
Stealers #27 Whitney Mercilus DE/OLB Illinois
Ratbirds # Zebrie Sanders OT Florida State
[b]Round 2:[/b]
Browns #36 Dwight Jones WR North Carolina (he couldnt possibly drop as many balls as Greg Little can't he?)
[b]Bengals #55 Markelle Martin S Oklahoma State [/b]
Stealers # 59 Montee Ball RB Wisconsin
Ratbirds # 60 Brandon Jenkins DE Florida State
[b]Mock Draft Grade: B-[/b]
[b]This Mock is similar to one of the earlier drafts. Im not in love with Wilson and dont know much about Martin but the Bengals would be addressing 3 big needs here. I feel like taking Lemar Miller in place of David Wilson would be the safer play and he has a burst of speed like Ray Rice that this team needs.[/b]

[quote name='CoMmEnT' timestamp='1325523310' post='1083186']
Trent Richardson is not worth giving up another 1st rounder.
[/quote]

I haven't seen a draft chart, but if Richardson is still there at 11 or 12, a 2nd rounder would probably be enough to get up to that spot.

As for the first draft, DeCastro and Dennard would be a great first round haul. Whit-Boling-Cook-DeCastro-Smith along the line next year, Hall/Clements/Jones/Dennard in the secondary.

If you don't move up and get Richardson, I don't think I'd take a flyer on a running back until mid-rounds and I'd sign one in FA's. I wouldn't give up the second first to get Richardson either.

I really want DeCastro though. He could immediately come in and play right guard and open some holes. DeCastro and Jenkins would give us two immediate starters next year. That secondary needs help. We need some help stopping the run in the front seven as well, but I think a better run game that eats up some clock would do that as well.

I love this time of year too. But it is cool that we don't HAVE only the draft to look forward to at this date, at least for one more week!

The best thing about the 1st rounders is, the rookie draft scale, so it's almost a given (knock on wood) that they'll be in training camp! I want DeCastro. I've been watching some of his games, and watching YouTube clips of him.. He's exactly what we need. Is Livings a FA this year?

Ashlon Jeffery and Alfonzo Dennard on ESPN going against each other right now. Both could be someone we look at. Not that I want Jeffery because he is like Mike Williams pt. 2 waiting to happen once he gets his money.

He just ran past Dennard and safety help but was overthrown. He's got some definite talent.

The draft order isn't updated but this guys does an update about once a week during the season...
http://www.walterfootball.com/draft2012.php

Round 1
[b]5. Cleveland Browns: Robert Griffin, QB, Baylor[/b]
[color=#ffa500][b]20. Cincinnati Bengals: Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama[/b][/color]
Cornerback is a need for Cincinnati. Nate Clements, who turns 32 in December, has been inconsistent this year. He'll also be a free agent after the 2012 season anyway.
This pick almost makes too much sense. There's no question that Janoris Jenkins is the top talent available; if it weren't for his legal history, he'd be a top-10 selection. He'll get pushed down in the draft because of his multiple arrests, but a team like the Bengals will happily snag him off the board.
[b]22. [/b][b]Cleveland Browns: Alshon Jeffery, WR, South Carolina[/b]
[color=#ffa500][b]23. [/b][b]Cincinnati Bengals: Mark Barron, SS, Alabama[/b][/color]
The Bengals have some issues at safety. Reggie Nelson is having a great year, but he'll be a free agent in March. Chris Crocker, who isn't very good, will be entering his contract season in 2012. Robert Sands, a fifth-round pick in 2011, is just a project.
I used to mock Mark Barron to Cincinnati in the second round, but his stock has risen enough that he wouldn't be considered a reach in the mid-20s.
[b]27. [/b][b]Pittsburgh Steelers: Vontaze Burfict, ILB, Arizona State[/b]
[b]29. [/b][b]Baltimore Ravens: Dont'a Hightower, ILB, Alabama[/b]

Round 2
[b]36. Cleveland Browns: Mike Adams, OT, Ohio State[/b]
[color=#ffa500][b]54. [/b][b]Cincinnati Bengals: Kelechi Osemele, G, Iowa State[/b][/color]
Cincinnati's offensive line has played extremely well as a whole this year, but the one exception has been left guard Nate Livings. The 29-year-old will be a free agent in March anyway, so he'll need to be upgraded.
[b]59. [/b][b]Pittsburgh Steelers: Chris Polk, RB, Washington[/b]
[b]61. [/b][b]Baltimore Ravens: Vinny Curry, DE/OLB, Marshall[/b]

Round 3
[b]70. [/b][b]Cleveland Browns: Cam Johnson, DE, Virginia[/b]
[color=#ffa500][b]86. [/b][b]Cincinnati Bengals: Marcus Forston, DT, Miami[/b][/color]
Pat Sims will be a free agent this offseason, so the Bengals will be looking for defensive tackle depth behind Domata Peko and Geno Atkins. Marcus Forston is one of the top players available.
[b]90. [/b][b]Pittsburgh Steelers: Senio Kelemete, G, Washington[/b]
[b]92.[/b][b]Baltimore Ravens: Brandon Weeden, QB, Oklahoma State[/b]

[quote name='Oldcat' timestamp='1325529412' post='1083249']
No way we pick 3 D and no O players in the first rounds.

Frankly, I'd say that OL is a worse need than all three positions named. We need at least one new starter this year, even if Bobbie comes back.
[/quote]
Yeah. The push in the run game is pretty pathetic and the pass protection was a bit suspect yesterday, especially after watching Flacco have all kinds of time.

It's easier to get a good guard in the draft then pay 8 million a year for one. I fully suspect one of our first rounders to be a guard, but if there are some killer defensive players there, I wouldn't mind going heavy defense. I'd love to get it to a fully dominant level and feel like were a stud or a few good players away from it. Getting Leon back should help though.

from http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2012/1/2/2675322/2012-nfl-mock-draft-andrew-luck-robert-griffin-iii

[b]4. Cleveland Browns, Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor[/b]
I used to wonder if Mike Holmgren's junta in Cleveland might try to take a skill player to pair with Colt McCoy, a guy like Justin Blackmon, with this pick. Colt McCoy just isn't the guy though. It would be a shock to see RG3 drafted this low.

[color=#ffa500][b]17. Cincinnati Bengals (from Oakland), Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama[/b][/color]
In hindsight, letting Jonathan Joseph get away was a real loss. The Bengals' defense surprised people this year, though not as much as their offense, but they desperately need help at corner. Some questions Jenkins' character, but Cincinnati is the Boys Town of the league.
[size=2][i]BTW, this site had NYJ taking Trent Richardson one pick before the Bengals...[/i][/size]

[color=#ffa500][b]22. Cincinnati Bengals, Zach Brown, OLB, North Carolina[/b][/color]
Brown could start instantly as the Bengals' weakside linebacker. If Cincinnati did get a starting corner and an athletic linebacker like Brown, that defense could make ripples in the AFC North, a division where defense comes first.

[b]24. Cleveland Browns (from Atlanta), Kendall Wright, WR, Baylor[/b]
Now this would be...quirky. Cleveland hopes to capture some of the magic that RG3 and Wright brought to the Baylor offense. Some might see Wright as a reach here, but he has the speed to stretch the field and the versatility to play anywhere on the line. He could even make trick plays interesting.

[b]27. Pittsburgh Steelers, Zebrie Sanders, OT, Florida State[/b]
Ben Roethlisberger was among the most sacked quarterbacks in the NFL this year. Pittsburgh did a fine job repairing the outside of their line with patches. Sanders gives them a big upgrade along the edge of the line.

[b]28. Baltimore Ravens, Dont'a Hightower, LB, Alabama[/b]
Ray Lewis might very well play for a few more years. Despite that, the Ravens need to starting thinking about his eventual replacement. Drafting Hightower, who can play in the middle or on the outside, keeps the Ravens committed to the present and the future

[quote name='Zins30' timestamp='1325530084' post='1083256']
from [url="http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2012/1/2/2675322/2012-nfl-mock-draft-andrew-luck-robert-griffin-iii"]http://www.sbnation....ert-griffin-iii[/url]

[b]4. Cleveland Browns, Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor[/b]
I used to wonder if Mike Holmgren's junta in Cleveland might try to take a skill player to pair with Colt McCoy, a guy like Justin Blackmon, with this pick. Colt McCoy just isn't the guy though. It would be a shock to see RG3 drafted this low.

[color=#ffa500][b]17. Cincinnati Bengals (from Oakland), Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama[/b][/color]
In hindsight, letting Jonathan Joseph get away was a real loss. The Bengals' defense surprised people this year, though not as much as their offense, but they desperately need help at corner. Some questions Jenkins' character, but Cincinnati is the Boys Town of the league.
[size=2][i]BTW, this site had NYJ taking Trent Richardson one pick before the Bengals...[/i][/size]

[color=#ffa500][b]22. Cincinnati Bengals, Zach Brown, OLB, North Carolina[/b][/color]
Brown could start instantly as the Bengals' weakside linebacker. If Cincinnati did get a starting corner and an athletic linebacker like Brown, that defense could make ripples in the AFC North, a division where defense comes first.

[b]24. Cleveland Browns (from Atlanta), Kendall Wright, WR, Baylor[/b]
Now this would be...quirky. Cleveland hopes to capture some of the magic that RG3 and Wright brought to the Baylor offense. Some might see Wright as a reach here, but he has the speed to stretch the field and the versatility to play anywhere on the line. He could even make trick plays interesting.

[b]27. Pittsburgh Steelers, Zebrie Sanders, OT, Florida State[/b]
Ben Roethlisberger was among the most sacked quarterbacks in the NFL this year. Pittsburgh did a fine job repairing the outside of their line with patches. Sanders gives them a big upgrade along the edge of the line.

[b]28. Baltimore Ravens, Dont'a Hightower, LB, Alabama[/b]
Ray Lewis might very well play for a few more years. Despite that, the Ravens need to starting thinking about his eventual replacement. Drafting Hightower, who can play in the middle or on the outside, keeps the Ravens committed to the present and the future
[/quote]

I would absolutely hate that draft.

[quote name='JBandJoeyV' timestamp='1325530669' post='1083260']
Are Howard and Lawson both on one year deals?

If you can bring them both back and with muck an rivers coming back and rey hopefully improving, I don't see them drafting a lb. not to mention I'd assume moch has to be part of the teams plans at olb next year.
[/quote]

I think at least one of them is a 2 year deal. And I don't think resigning either would be hard.

[url="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1006082-2012-nfl-mock-draft-full-7-round-projections-with-updated-order/page/2"]http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1006082-2012-nfl-mock-draft-full-7-round-projections-with-updated-order/page/2[/url]

Cleveland Browns
1- Pick 4 - Trent Richardson, Running Back, Alabama
Notes: The Browns don't need a quarterback, they need weapons for their quarterback to work with. Richardson is an elite-level back.
1- Pick 25 - Zach Brown, Outside Linebacker, North Carolina
Notes: Able to play inside or outside linebacker, Brown is insurance against D'Qwell Jackson not returning. He's also an upgrade if Jackson does come back.
2- Pick 36 - Rueben Randle, Wide Receiver, LSU
3- Pick 68 - Kevin Zeitler, Offensive Guard, Wisconsin
4- Pick 100 - Brandon Weeden, Quarterback, Oklahoma State
5- Pick 132 - Joe Adams, Wide Receiver, Arkansas
6- Pick 164 - Adrian Robinson, Outside Linebacker, Temple
7- Pick 196 - George Bryan, Tight End, North Carolina State

Cincinnati Bengals
1- Pick 17 - Lamar Miller, Running Back, Miami (Florida)
Notes: The Bengals have too much reliance in Cedric Benson. He's aging, and a question mark off the field. Miller is younger, faster and smarter.
1- Pick 23 - Cincinnati Bengals
Alfonzo Dennard, Cornerback, Nebraska
Notes: The Bengals need to find a cornerback to complement Leon Hall. Nate Clements and Adam Jones aren't the answer.
2- Pick 55 - Vinny Curry, Defensive End, Marshall
3- Pick 88 - Antonio Allen, Strong Safety, South Carolina
4- Pick 119 - Senio Kelemete, Offensive Guard, Washington
5- Pick 151 - Mychal Kendricks, Inside Linebacker, California
6- Pick 183 - Tysyn Hartman, Free Safety, Kansas State
7- Pick 215 - Charles Brown, Cornerback, North Carolina

Pittsburgh Steelers
1- Pick 27 - Dontari Poe, Nose Tackle, Memphis
Notes: Replacing the aging Casey Hampton with Poe solidifies the Steeler defensive line for the next decade.
2- Pick 59 - Nate Potter, Offensive Tackle, Boise State
3- Pick 91 - Amini Silatolu, Offensive Guard, Midwestern State
4- Pick 123 - Duke Ihenacho, Strong Safety, San Jose State
5- Pick 155 - George Iloka, Free Safety, Boise State
6- Pick 187 - Tom Compton, Offensive Tackle, South Dakota
7- Pick 219 - Terrence Frederick, Cornerback, Texas A&M

Baltimore Ravens
1- Pick 29 - Fletcher Cox, Defensive End, Mississippi State
Notes: Cox helps Baltimore with depth and youth as Cory Redding and Haloti Ngata begin to age.
2- Pick 61 - Brandon Jenkins, Outside Linebacker, Florida State
3- Pick 93 - Isaiah Pead, Running Back, Cincinnati
5- Pick 157 - Matt Reynolds, Offensive Tackle, Brigham Young
6- Pick 189 - D.J. Holt, Inside Linebacker, California
7- Pick 221 - Landon Walker, Offensive Tackle, Clemson

Don't know much about Curry for the Bengals in Rd 2... also wouldn't like Isaiah Pead going to Baltimore. That'd be a nasty 1-2 punch....

[quote name='Zins30' timestamp='1325531850' post='1083270']
[url="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1006082-2012-nfl-mock-draft-full-7-round-projections-with-updated-order/page/2"]http://bleacherrepor...ed-order/page/2[/url]

Cleveland Browns
1- Pick 4 - Trent Richardson, Running Back, Alabama
Notes: The Browns don't need a quarterback, they need weapons for their quarterback to work with. Richardson is an elite-level back.
1- Pick 25 - Zach Brown, Outside Linebacker, North Carolina
Notes: Able to play inside or outside linebacker, Brown is insurance against D'Qwell Jackson not returning. He's also an upgrade if Jackson does come back.
2- Pick 36 - Rueben Randle, Wide Receiver, LSU
3- Pick 68 - Kevin Zeitler, Offensive Guard, Wisconsin
4- Pick 100 - Brandon Weeden, Quarterback, Oklahoma State
5- Pick 132 - Joe Adams, Wide Receiver, Arkansas
6- Pick 164 - Adrian Robinson, Outside Linebacker, Temple
7- Pick 196 - George Bryan, Tight End, North Carolina State

Cincinnati Bengals
1- Pick 17 - Lamar Miller, Running Back, Miami (Florida)
Notes: The Bengals have too much reliance in Cedric Benson. He's aging, and a question mark off the field. Miller is younger, faster and smarter.
1- Pick 23 - Cincinnati Bengals
Alfonzo Dennard, Cornerback, Nebraska
Notes: The Bengals need to find a cornerback to complement Leon Hall. Nate Clements and Adam Jones aren't the answer.
2- Pick 55 - Vinny Curry, Defensive End, Marshall
3- Pick 88 - Antonio Allen, Strong Safety, South Carolina
4- Pick 119 - Senio Kelemete, Offensive Guard, Washington
5- Pick 151 - Mychal Kendricks, Inside Linebacker, California
6- Pick 183 - Tysyn Hartman, Free Safety, Kansas State
7- Pick 215 - Charles Brown, Cornerback, North Carolina

Pittsburgh Steelers
1- Pick 27 - Dontari Poe, Nose Tackle, Memphis
Notes: Replacing the aging Casey Hampton with Poe solidifies the Steeler defensive line for the next decade.
2- Pick 59 - Nate Potter, Offensive Tackle, Boise State
3- Pick 91 - Amini Silatolu, Offensive Guard, Midwestern State
4- Pick 123 - Duke Ihenacho, Strong Safety, San Jose State
5- Pick 155 - George Iloka, Free Safety, Boise State
6- Pick 187 - Tom Compton, Offensive Tackle, South Dakota
7- Pick 219 - Terrence Frederick, Cornerback, Texas A&M

Baltimore Ravens
1- Pick 29 - Fletcher Cox, Defensive End, Mississippi State
Notes: Cox helps Baltimore with depth and youth as Cory Redding and Haloti Ngata begin to age.
2- Pick 61 - Brandon Jenkins, Outside Linebacker, Florida State
3- Pick 93 - Isaiah Pead, Running Back, Cincinnati
5- Pick 157 - Matt Reynolds, Offensive Tackle, Brigham Young
6- Pick 189 - D.J. Holt, Inside Linebacker, California
7- Pick 221 - Landon Walker, Offensive Tackle, Clemson

Don't know much about Curry for the Bengals in Rd 2... also wouldn't like Isaiah Pead going to Baltimore. That'd be a nasty 1-2 punch....
[/quote]

Not sure why the Ravens would want Ray Rice 2. I don't see us picking 2 S and 2 CB, much less a 90 percent defensive draft,

[quote name='JBandJoeyV' timestamp='1325530669' post='1083260']
Are Howard and Lawson both on one year deals?

If you can bring them both back and with muck an rivers coming back and rey hopefully improving, I don't see them drafting a lb. not to mention I'd assume moch has to be part of the teams plans at olb next year.
[/quote]

Howard is here for 2.

Archived