!!!!BENGALS @ TEXANS PLAYOFF GAME THREAD!!!!

[quote name='staticx682000' timestamp='1325978496' post='1086009']
Hope we come out motivated in the second half, i hate to go three and out with the texans feeling good right now.
[/quote]
Agreed....let's come out and tie this bitch on the first series.

Bengals aren't out of it by any means. Down 7 but get the ball first in the second half. Marvin still sucks at challenges, this is something I have said his entire coaching career. The defense has actually done well against the Texans offense only giving up points because of a bogus blow to the head penalty on Nelson. Dalton hasn't targeted Gresham once, and he isn't going to Green enough. I want to see another deep try to Simpson so he can maybe act out a PI call.

Atkins is a beast and they need to sign him long term pronto. As for Rey...I have seen him get blocked and over run plays all day. Unless he improves in this game, I think he is a bust and hurting the team playing MLB.

I actually like Barkley. He is a voice of reason. We moved it up and down against them. Just a great play by Watts. We have adjusted well in the 2nd half all year. Dalton isn't rattled, he's pissed. We will come back because we are the better team.

Archived