new xbox gamer tag

In 2008 I had 4 gamer tags. Whodey24k,cksc22,FireMarvinLewis, and finally scott fargus(bad guy from christmas story). 3 years later someone points out to me its scott farkus not fargus. I was considering a change the other day and then that happened. Had a few goonie themed ideas. Lawernce cohen(chunks name), mike walsh(not many people would get it, like scott farkus) Wanted truffle shuffling(to long),truffle shuffle,booby twaps but they were gone. Ickey woods was gone, ickey shuffle was gone, elbert woods, Cincy cats,ickey shuffler were available. Had to roll with ickey shuffler

Add me next time you are on, make sure to say you are from here

Xbox gamer tag-Ickey shuffler

[quote name='whodey24k' timestamp='1326234724' post='1088340']
In 2008 I had 4 gamer tags. Whodey24k,cksc22,FireMarvinLewis, and finally scott fargus(bad guy from christmas story). 3 years later someone points out to me its scott farkus not fargus. I was considering a change the other day and then that happened. Had a few goonie themed ideas. Lawernce cohen(chunks name), mike walsh(not many people would get it, like scott farkus) Wanted truffle shuffling(to long),truffle shuffle,booby twaps but they were gone. Ickey woods was gone, ickey shuffle was gone, elbert woods, Cincy cats,ickey shuffler were available. Had to roll with ickey shuffler

Add me next time you are on, make sure to say you are from here

Xbox gamer tag-Ickey shuffler
[/quote]

Booby Clark was a Bengals player. You can be a pervert and a Bengals fan with that one.

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1326245388' post='1088403']
Wat games do yu play?
[/quote]

COD. Right now my stats suck because my kids hijacked my profile. I just upgraded to a family live account its $99 for 4 gold accounts.

We have pretty much every kinect game, but haven't tried them online yet

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1326246512' post='1088410']

Booby Clark was a Bengals player. You can be a pervert and a Bengals fan with that one.
[/quote]

I actually considered that. Don't know how it works with PS3, but when I had a PS2 I had several accounts. Most of them were bengals related

Archived