Does anyone play WoW?

Lewdog

Does anyone on here play WoW? I have been out of it for about a year and will hopefully be back playing again tomorrow. I have 2 level 85's and a level 81. I play on the Llane server. If someone plays on another server it might be cool to have some guys together on the same server. I got am an Athlon 2x 64 5200+ processor and a a 1GB geforce 210 video card to play on so hopefully it will run smooth with only 2 GB Ram until I get more. I also bought a flat screen LCD 19" widescreen monitor off the neighbor for $40 I can't wait to see WoW on.

Just like cocaine, I've never tried it because I just knew I'd like it too much. :)

I tend to stick to Team Fortress 2 these days. I never get consistent time to play, and it's a game I can stay good at even with long pauses.

• 2 weeks later...
I have two friends that play. I gave it 20 minutes and couldn't continue. They said that wasn't enough. I did play a game like WOW called... can't remember. It was a free online game like that. I played for about a month and it was the same from what I can tell. Didn't do anything for me.

Shaiya! That was the name!

That game is the devil and i'm never going back!!!!

I enjoyed it, but I just do not have time for it. It is not a game you can just jump on for 45 minutes and play....

I tried to go back to it a couple years ago, but I guess my account had somehow been hijacked during my hiatus. I called WoW support to get my account back and they basically told me to go fuck myself.

Me and the kids were really addicted a few years ago, we probably spent 75% of our home time together playing. After a year or so, junior got bored playing with his sister and his dad and ended up doing his own thing on WoW. He actually turned into quite the little prick during that time becuase that's all he wanted to do, ever. Call of Duty came out about the same time the add-on came out to go from level 80 to 85 so he gave up WoW to play that and hasn't gone back. He's actually a nice kid again.

Me and the wife started playing back about the start of football season and she got addicted and I got bored with it again around Thanksgiving when my daughter and I started playing Slyrim. The wife accuses me of leaving her for another game.

I am very jealous that your wife willingly plays games.

[quote name='Enon Bengal' timestamp='1327342951' post='1091547']
Me and the kids were really addicted a few years ago, we probably spent 75% of our home time together playing. After a year or so, junior got bored playing with his sister and his dad and ended up doing his own thing on WoW. He actually turned into quite the little prick during that time becuase that's all he wanted to do, ever. Call of Duty came out about the same time the add-on came out to go from level 80 to 85 so he gave up WoW to play that and hasn't gone back. He's actually a nice kid again.

Me and the wife started playing back about the start of football season and she got addicted and I got bored with it again around Thanksgiving when my daughter and I started playing Slyrim. The wife accuses me of leaving her for another game.
[/quote]

[quote name='Ben' timestamp='1327414751' post='1091711']
I am very jealous that your wife willingly plays games.
[/quote]
No kidding.

Damn, Enon... you got the life.

Sometimes, and I'll never admit this in person, but I miss when my girlfriend worked evening/nights. Every damn night she wants to "hang out". WTF - 3.5 years and she's not tired of hanging out yet. FuuuuuUuuuuuuuck

[quote name='Enon Bengal' timestamp='1327453992' post='1091887']
Thanks guys. I married a woman with a heart of gold, no doubt about that. She watches football with me on Sundays and hates the Steelers too...

...now if I could only morph her into a size two Asian chick.
[/quote]

Would she still speak English?

Archived