How Long Does It Take New Members To "Validate"?

I have a friend that's trying to join the site, her username is Bartledoo. She joined yesterday but she still can't post because she's still in validation status. I want to help her get on here but the Moderator CP doesn't seem to have any tools for validating new members. IIRC this is an automated process but I can't help but wonder what's taking so long for her?

[quote name='Bartledoo' timestamp='1331924708' post='1107337']
[/quote]

Yay! Kick ass!

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1331925695' post='1107350']
we need you to post a pic for approval. boobies gets you approved no questions asked :)
[/quote]

Easy tiger. She doesn't have hairy legs, a moustache, wear a burqa, face Mecca three times a day or strap suicide belts onto herself inside synagogues. You wouldn't like her. Totally not your kind of girl.

:lol:

[quote name='Bartledoo' timestamp='1331933557' post='1107402']
I keep my mustache at bay. Turns out the men folk don't like ladies with a hairy upper lip.
[/quote]

It can be hairy as long as it is bleached so other men don't see it and laugh at us for being with a woman that has a mustache.

I wish I had a stache like that. In all seriousness, here's me and my boy:
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:578]
And this is from a friend's bday a few weeks back. The lady on the left is my friend Chrissy (who's also a huge bengals fan):

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:579]

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1332178890' post='1108980']
I didn't really tip it over with her in it. Just rocked it a little. The she beat me up.[/quote]
I didn't beat you up, just smacked you around a little. Sissy.

Archived