Apps for new iPad...

geting annoyed that some apps arent updating to accomodate the new ipad retina display...

netflix did partially and will have full hd content soon, hulu did, but some major EA games havent, looks silly to have a pixelated icon. it would take much for them to adjust at LEAST the icons. the games look ok, but the letters/words and icons look rough on some...

also annoyed at the lack of decent case options anywhere... its been weeks... people need to get on it!

Some of mine that seem to be updated:

Pinball HD
Shadow Era (maybe)
Real Racing 2
Sketchbook Pro
ABC Player
Draw Something (maybe)
GoodReader
Tweetbot
The Weather Channel
Time Master
Tumblr

Not sure if you noticed, but some of the iPhone apps are looking better on new iPads. If you have an iPhone only app on your iPad that supported iPhone retina displays, the new iPad grabs that higher resolution information. It's not quite up to iPad resolution, but looks way better than on old iPads.

[quote name='mongo' timestamp='1333372299' post='1114578']
Some of mine that seem to be updated:

Pinball HD
Shadow Era (maybe)
Real Racing 2
Sketchbook Pro
ABC Player
Draw Something (maybe)
GoodReader
Tweetbot
The Weather Channel
Time Master
Tumblr

Not sure if you noticed, but some of the iPhone apps are looking better on new iPads. If you have an iPhone only app on your iPad that supported iPhone retina displays, the new iPad grabs that higher resolution information. It's not quite up to iPad resolution, but looks way better than on old iPads.
[/quote]

yea i read about the retina quality iphone apps looking better than the old ipad ones in the new ipad. seems EA is behind on everything, i have like 5-6 EA games both board games and sports, i got my old ipad when they did a $.99 promotion so i got monopoly, battleshit, life, etc.. and my son downloaded hockey baseball and basketball, and golf, and NONE of them have updated...

Archived