Favorite Apps?

... and a description.

The Geocaching app is like $10 but if it easily pays for itself if you put an evening into a couple hunts. Geocaching is a nationwide treasure hunt. The treasures do not consist of anything even decent though.

Pinterest. Yes, a bunch of women love it but there's cool stuff on there. There's a travel section which can open your eyes to places you never knew existed... It's a pinup site where you can post pictures of whatever. They have it categorized for you; some cool in home ideas in there too.

the cloud handles app settings and data for my iphone and ipad.. i use idrive for my photos and videos backup. its nice it uses one account and handles my ipod, ipad, and iphone, and keeps the backups seperated by type of data as well as device, but still allows you to import any data to any of the devices..i can also login on my computer and watch videos gallery pics.. i went ahead and did the $5/mo for 150GB of data... i think 5-15gb is free...

[quote name='GoBengals' timestamp='1333472062' post='1115034']
the cloud handles app settings and data for my iphone and ipad.. i use idrive for my photos and videos backup. its nice it uses one account and handles my ipod, ipad, and iphone, and keeps the backups seperated by type of data as well as device, but still allows you to import any data to any of the devices..i can also login on my computer and watch videos gallery pics.. i went ahead and did the $5/mo for 150GB of data... i think 5-15gb is free...
[/quote]

That's a good deal. Right now I'm using dropbox for all my backups but I've heard that's not secure.

Pandora and Iheartradio for music/talk radio.
Dropbox to auto backup my photos.
Swiftkey X for my keyboard.
Google Voice for my voicemail.
Chrome to Phone
Tapatalk
Go Launcher EX

I have been using Flash Gui lately so I do not have to use adb.

[quote name='Ben' timestamp='1333553417' post='1115415']
Swiftkey X for my keyboard.
Chrome to Phone
Tapatalk
Go Launcher EX

[/quote]
I can't find that Chrome to Phone....

[quote name='Ben' timestamp='1333553417' post='1115415']
[b]Swiftkey X for my keyboard.[/b]
Chrome to Phone
Tapatalk
Go Launcher EX

[/quote]

Hmmm, I may have to try that keyboard out. Stupid Swype has too many dumb words in it's dictionary. You can't delete them either, it's maddening.

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1333554013' post='1115423']

Hmmm, I may have to try that keyboard out. Stupid Swype has too many dumb words in it's dictionary. You can't delete them either, it's maddening.
[/quote]
I have slideit keyboard as an alternative to Swype. It's pretty good. By the way, you can delete swype user added dictionary words, just not the native dictionary ones (I believe due to the slide pattern recognition limitiation).

[quote name='ValleyBengal' timestamp='1333571169' post='1115592']
I have slideit keyboard as an alternative to Swype. It's pretty good. By the way, you can delete swype user added dictionary words, just not the native dictionary ones (I believe due to the slide pattern recognition limitiation).
[/quote]

I kinda miss Swype now. I do'nt like these other keyboards. I do'nt like lifting up my finger and repositioning it.

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1333575790' post='1115619']
I kinda miss Swype now. I do'nt like these other keyboards. I do'nt like lifting up my finger and repositioning it.
[/quote]

:lol:

Imagine if someone from 1920 just read that. For some reason it made me laugh.

i use my NBA app all the time. i use a friends league pass login and watch games at work and stuff... not a ton of NBA fans here i know.. but its pretty solid overall..mlb has always done me well too, but i mostly watch on my apple tv at home for those...

Archived