!!!THE 4TH THROUGH 7TH ROUNDS OF THE 2012 DRAFT THREAD!!!

[quote name='MichaelWeston' timestamp='1335647822' post='1126429']

Ha. Thats disgusting....I seriosuly nearly creamed in my shorts when we drafted Sanu. Love that dude
[/quote]

that was pretty sick, wasn't it? it's your fault, you brought the BJ out in me.

yeah, i gave you props on sanu, because early on, you made me take a closer look at him, and i really liked what i saw. i didn't think there's was too much of a chance we'd be in the right position to draft him, is the only thing. i thought he'd go in the upper tier of the 2nd round.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1335647906' post='1126430']
is it bad that I'm an Ohio State fan and I have no idea who Nate Ebner is?

McShay had him as his 165th ranked safety (sarcasm). Apparently was a rugby player at Ohio State.
[/quote]

Did you cream in your shorts when they drafted him?

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1335647906' post='1126430']is it bad that I'm an Ohio State fan and I have no idea who Nate Ebner is? McShay had him as his 165th ranked safety (sarcasm). Apparently was a rugby player at Ohio State.[/quote]

Wow, Nate Ebner drafted ahead of Mike Brewster.

Never would have guessed that.

[quote name='bengaled' timestamp='1335647711' post='1126425']

i'm so happy with this draft i creamed in my shorts, and i'm willing to drive to columbus to cream on yours too, lol!
[/quote]

Ummmmm.. Yeah.. that's.... yeah... Ummmmmmmm...

[quote name='bp1802' timestamp='1335650952' post='1126470']Just watching NFL network talking about our draft and noticed brian baldinger's finger. What the hell is up with that thing. Anybody else see this?[/quote]

Linemen fingers are always fucked. He talks with his hands all the time, is this the first time you've seen him?

[quote name='unleashed' timestamp='1335651382' post='1126474']
Linemen fingers are always fucked. He talks with his hands all the time, is this the first time you've seen him?
[/quote]

So he's got another job since his big drug spree with some young chick huh?

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1335651522' post='1126476']
And the Pats take the free falling Alfonzo Dennard.
[/quote]

so it's great value and he will have a chance to succeed there.... If the Bengals picked him, it would be same old Bengals and he will be nothing but trouble.....

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1335652602' post='1126492']
ouch. Trent Dilfer: "Everyone I've talked to at Arizona State says that Vontaze Burfict SUCKS the life out of your football team."
[/quote]

Maybe the Bengals can bring him in to try out for the Cheerleading squad.

[quote name='fluhartz' timestamp='1335652616' post='1126493']

so it's great value and he will have a chance to succeed there.... If the Bengals picked him, it would be same old Bengals and he will be nothing but trouble.....
[/quote]

I was actually surprised at how much mcshay rippped apart dennard's play and measurables after that pick.

[quote name='VonBlade' timestamp='1335653152' post='1126499']
So is it fair to say that Polk has taken a dump on someones dinner?
[/quote]

looks like his injury issues are keeping him out. I've heard degenerative shoulder issue, I've heard degenerative hip issue. Not sure which it actually is.

[quote name='BlackJesus' timestamp='1335649851' post='1126461']
[b]What happened to our 7th rd pick again?[/b]
[/quote]

I believe it was used to trade for Reggie Nelson with David Jones trade. I believe we also don't have a 7th rounder next year due to Taylor Mays.

[quote name='TigerCub' timestamp='1335653718' post='1126508']

I believe it was used to trade for Reggie Nelson with David Jones trade. I believe we also don't have a 7th rounder next year due to Taylor Mays.
[/quote]

Yep.

Archived