Browns' Draft

Hooky

I could just leave this post at "Browns' Draft" and that meets the comedy quota, but please allow me to expound:

Richardson - Great pick. No brainer, but they had to give up a bunch of picks when they probably didn't need to. Great player, but will be a diamond in the rough, actually more like a diamond in a pile of shit.

Brandon McQuinnden - Next QB to go to shit, no pun intended. Even if he pans out, he could be the first NFL QB to retire after his rookie season without being injured.

Mitchell Schwartz - Who? May the schwartz be with you, you're going to need it.

John Hughes - Who? Look forward to a career that mirrors the other John Hughes current status.

More bad picks

Acho - God bless you. Seriously, you are going to need God's caring hand to guide you with this terrible hand you've been dealt.

more bad picks

And finally, Brad Smelley - Again, probably could stop there, but with a name like that, he's sure to be the face of the franchise.

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1339250493' post='1134651']
whatever happened to that one browns fan who came here talking trash? :lol:
[/quote]

GoldenTurd(BrownsGold)? I think he may have finally faced reality. i was waiting for him to reply to this. I wasn't surprised that nobody else responded to this age old thread, but I thought he might. He's the only one that fuels the Stain-based shit talking threads. But if you say something in here about Polomalu's hair, it goes multiple pages.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

They should go punter in the 1st round

Cleveland Browns Gearing Up To Punt Ball Down Opponents’ Throats
700.jpg?1465

CLEVELAND—Claiming they want to impose their will against the competition, Cleveland Browns head coach Rob Chudzinski announced Friday that the team is gearing up to aggressively punt the ball down opponents’ throats this season. “We just signed T.J. Conley, who is an electrifying power punter, so you’re going to see this team transitioning to more of a boot-it-up-the-gut style of football,” said Chudzinski, adding that the Browns planned to line up in the punting formation 25-30 times a game. “I hope we’ve found a dominant, explosive punter who can relentlessly pound the ball with his foot. I won’t be satisfied unless we’re punting wild over defenses.” Chudzinski told reporters that the Browns were not opposed to having two or three punters on the roster and punting by committee.

Archived