Game of Thrones

B.A.B.

Sounds like the wedding should be coming in the next two weeks.  Anxious/sad/terrified all at the same time..

It will be in Episode 9:

[spoiler]That episode is titled "The Rains of Castamere," the song about Tywin Lannister's ruthlessness - and the song that plays during the "events" of the wedding. Plus the big moment of every season occurs in E9 - Ned's death, battle of the Blackwater.[/spoiler]

The Theon storyline is great this season.  Will they reveal the gentlemen behind this before the season is over or is this something that carries along into next season?

The Theon storyline is great this season.  Will they reveal the gentlemen behind this before the season is over or is this something that carries along into next season?

I hope not.

This season is so slow. Everyone is just walking somewhere. Way too many storylines going on.

• 2 weeks later...

They really did it well I thought.

Needs more rending

WARNING: SPOILER FROM BOOKS / WELL AHEAD OF TV SERIES

[spoiler]Undead TV-version Catelyn won't be nearly as scary as eyeless mutilated undead book-version Catelyn! :thumbsdown: :contract:

I know it's gruesome but I think it would've driven home the depth of her anguish much better, particularly with the addition of the infanticide angle in place of the original Jeyne Westerling storyline.  Not a big deal I guess but the only change that's really bothered me so far, though I wish they would've left in Belwas and not revealed Selmy's identity so quickly.

[/spoiler]

LOL at least I warned ya! The way they're going they might reveal it in this last episode but I kinda doubt it..

I think they'll at least strongly imply it, otherwise that character's "new circumstances" will be totally out of left field whenever they show up again.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Needs more rending

WARNING: SPOILER FROM BOOKS / WELL AHEAD OF TV SERIES

[spoiler]Undead TV-version Catelyn won't be nearly as scary as eyeless mutilated undead book-version Catelyn! :thumbsdown: :contract:

I know it's gruesome but I think it would've driven home the depth of her anguish much better, particularly with the addition of the infanticide angle in place of the original Jeyne Westerling storyline.  Not a big deal I guess but the only change that's really bothered me so far, though I wish they would've left in Belwas and not revealed Selmy's identity so quickly.

[/spoiler]

Hope that this is the final clip of the season.  Would make it super interesting and leave everyone on the edge of their seats.  I almost skipped this in the book because I didn't think it would be anything.

Archived