Game of Thrones

B.A.B.

Nothing on TV compares. 

I've never missed an episode but we're a couple of seasons into this thing now and I just can't seem to connect with any of the characters.

As a result I watch good guys and bad guys go through their paces each week even though I couldn't give a shit who lives or dies.

Kill the evil boy king? Sure, but please kill Sansa too.

In fact, you could kill of 70% of the cast and I wouldn't mind a bit as I'm in favor of anything that reduces the number of mostly forgettable characters endlessly walking towards a destination they never seem to reach.

Seems odd to say about a show I never seem to miss, but I get more enjoyment out of an episode of Bar Rescue.

• 1 month later...

Anyone know where I can watch this last episode? Im up at my parents for a few weeks and they dont have HBO. Ive tried to find pirated videos online to no avail. Shit, I'd even pay if Amazon/iTunes offered episodes.

I don't think that's true. The show isn't going to necessarily end before the books.

They've hinted at it quite a bit. He's told them what he plans to do with future books in a very general manner so that 1) in case he dies they know 2) so they don't spoil the books completely and have no reason to write/sell them

This has 0 to do with the plot changes they have done with Tyrion.

Yes it does. At some point they have to go away from the books. You can't follow the storyline that doesn't fully exist yet. Getting away from the books now allows them to do their own thing for the show. Who wants to watch and read the exact same thing. One or the other becomes a complete waste of time.

It was pretty good. Good way to end the season. I was hoping for an appearance, but maybe that will happen next season...unless they stray from the story.

Yeah, I'm wondering if that is going to happen at all.  I thought it would have been brilliant for them to hit that scene and then cut out.  I was half expecting it to be after the credits.  I almost skipped that epilogue at the end of the book because I was so ready to read the next one.  Glad I didn't.

They've hinted at it quite a bit. He's told them what he plans to do with future books in a very general manner so that 1) in case he dies they know 2) so they don't spoil the books completely and have no reason to write/sell them

Yes it does. At some point they have to go away from the books. You can't follow the storyline that doesn't fully exist yet. Getting away from the books now allows them to do their own thing for the show. Who wants to watch and read the exact same thing. One or the other becomes a complete waste of time.

lol, whatever you say chief.  

Anyone know where I can watch this last episode? Im up at my parents for a few weeks and they dont have HBO. Ive tried to find pirated videos online to no avail. Shit, I'd even pay if Amazon/iTunes offered episodes.

Do you know of the bay?

pirate_tweet.jpg

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived