I met Hue Jackson today...

[quote name='High School Harry' timestamp='1340892018' post='1137048']

JMHO but... regardless and whatever ... the girl is his child and some degree of respect and decency should be exercised. I do not find this the least bit funny and I am sure he would not either no matter what part she played in the affair. Age and legal age are moot points. She is still his little girl. The guy and his family have to be torn up over this crap and will be for years to come. Chances are you would not find it amusing in person and on this board if the girl was your daughter, either.
Just let it go.
[/quote]

This

We have some very un-empathetic a-holes on this site to think its funny to joke about rape of a child. Especially a person with ties to the Bengals.

Bunghole is a piece of shit idiot. How funny would that shit be if it was your 15 yr old daughter being raped at gunpoint? Would it be ok to joke about it then. And for every other asshole that thinks its funny to laugh at this disgusting shit, I hope you are hit by a bus. That is all.

Blah blah blah. Its the internet. Calm down, people. You don't know the man, you don't know if it was really his daughter, and at the end of the day when you lay your head down at night[b] you really don't give a fuck.[/b] A joke is a joke is a joke. On the internet its less than that. Chill.

[quote name='bengalmonsta' timestamp='1340897999' post='1137066']
Really?! dude she was 15 he was 30? He had guns in the car and told her he would kill her whole family if she told...cmon man
[/quote]

The guns and threats were after the fact. Regardless of what he did, and what she originally consented to, it was against the law. Now if some people on her can't take jokes, that's their problem. It wasn't worse than all the jokes you hear about bath salts and people jokingly saying, "I'm gonna eat your face!" Why the fuck no it isn't, that could have been your grandpa that got over-powered by some wacko and now looks like the dude from Hellraiser with his face peeled off. I bet some of the people that don't think the original post was funny has chuckled at an obscene joke or two, so just STFU.

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1340948831' post='1137166']
The guns and threats were after the fact. Regardless of what he did, and what she originally consented to, it was against the law. Now if some people on her can't take jokes, that's their problem. It wasn't worse than all the jokes you hear about bath salts and people jokingly saying, "I'm gonna eat your face!" Why the fuck no it isn't, that could have been your grandpa that got over-powered by some wacko and now looks like the dude from Hellraiser with his face peeled off. I bet some of the people that don't think the original post was funny has chuckled at an obscene joke or two, so just STFU.
[/quote]
Feel better?

[quote name='mullichicken25' timestamp='1340993064' post='1137257']
dont we all constantly make jokes about Big Jen raping people?

is there some kind of flow chart or checklist that can determine whether a particular rape is jokable or not?
[/quote]

while those aren't ok either, I think there's quite a bit of a difference between making jokes about the victim, and making jokes about the assailant.

Honestly I think all the blow hards in this thread are only taking offense to what is said because it involves Hue Jackson who is associated to the Bengals. The fact that they would, yet that they would chuckle at jokes that otherwise be in the same category at other times, simply makes them a hypocrite.

[quote name='bengaled' timestamp='1340844203' post='1136999']
the minor in question was 15 years old at the time of webster's crimes against this child, so stop lying. i guess you must live in kentucky and that's why you're attempting to justify it. so appalachian mentality applies, to hell with the rest of the world and how they view 35 year olds taking advantage of 15 yr old children.

nevermind, wasted words.
[/quote]

Cincinnati is a pitching wedge away from Kentucky. I dont care about this topic 1 bit, just think its funny how you say he must be from Kentucky when Cincinnati is nearly the same place. *Nearly*. For the record, I think Kentucky is all hilljacks. So there.

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1340995689' post='1137265']
Honestly I think all the blow hards in this thread are only taking offense to what is said because it involves Hue Jackson who is associated to the Bengals. The fact that they would, yet that they would chuckle at jokes that otherwise be in the same category at other times, simply makes them a hypocrite.
[/quote]

You are oficially THE Dumbest poster we have on this site.

[quote name='dabengals12' timestamp='1340942146' post='1137157']
Bunghole is a piece of shit idiot. How funny would that shit be if it was your 15 yr old daughter being raped at gunpoint? Would it be ok to joke about it then. And for every other asshole that thinks its funny to laugh at this disgusting shit, I hope you are hit by a bus. That is all.
[/quote]

While I have to admit that I stooped to the lowest levels for a cheap laugh that there is, I am hardly an idiot....sir. Nor am I a piece of shit. I do feel the need to apologize, however, because my joke (which is what it was) was in poor taste (as most of my jokes are). So...lambast me if you must (if you even understand what that word even means) and rake me over the coals. I'm not taking back what I said because at least one poster thought it was funny....but I do admit to it being in extremely poor taste.

Hey [b]dabengals[/b]....why don't you stick around and read a little bit before you make sweeping judgements about people on here. Just a thought. It was a one-off. Sorry you didn't find it hilarious like Chinese-made rubber dog poop.

We really don't know what happened, but let me ask do you think he pulled a gun on her the first time they had sex? I mean they had what a 3 year relationship? Now like I said before this was a 15 year old at first through when she was 18. You guys are giving us a hard time like we are joking about child sexual abuse. This girl wasn't 10 or 12, she was 15 and finally 18. Give it a break. I guarantee you have laughed at a joke that if it was broken down, it was in bad taste. To go around calling people names because of a joke you thought was in bad taste just makes you a hypocrite.

[quote name='T-Dub' timestamp='1341049903' post='1137331']
^ Do you really not understand the difference between random sick jokes and talking about an actual person's kid?
[color=#ff0000]Obviously not. Nor does he have the sense or decency to simply let it go.[/color]

Regardless, good job shitting all over what should have been a simple, harmless thread.
[color=#ff0000]Could not agree more. [/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1341053666' post='1137333']
Hey that's what I'm here for. I sure can't wait until football season to start when Bengal homers who have no football intelligence continue to argue with me. That's the times I enjoy the most.
[/quote]

[img]http://static4.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Congratulations+you+ve+troll+d+someone+_d8f398900dc6d15507ceec5ab2bd158e.jpg[/img]

Archived